Thread: =>

Thanks

Wink =>

I was diagnosed with SLE 12 years ago. It took me at least 3 years to have a normal life a lupus patient can have. Last year I started seeing a new rheumatologist and was diagnosed with lupus nephritis. A week ago I started on cytoxan and will have to take it for 6 months. I am also on prednisone and losartan as my maintenance. My only consolation is that I was only hospitalized once and that is when I was diagnosed.

I hope that I can learn from this site and gain new friends as it is hard to explain sometime to other people my situation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome Kwan,

Glad to see that you have found us... There are alot of wondful people here and you will make great friends... Plus you get alot of goood information... take a look around and don't be afraid to post we are here for you...

take care
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hello and welcome Kwan.Hope today is a good day for you.As Leann said,ask us anything you are not alone.

Love Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello Kwan,

In future threads, I would ask you to refrain from using only symbols or characters in your thread title. To avoid any confusion, please use an actual verbal title in the future. Thanks, and welcome to our group!

Rob

Thanks

Default Hello and welcome

Glad you found the forum. There are many wonderful people here and there is terrific information and support.

Take care of yourself and take advantage of everything the forum has to offer. It is a great place.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kwan,

welcome to our family....you will find a wealth of knowledge and will always receive compassion from our many members.

if you are interested in learning, this is definitely the place to be. Yes, we do joke around sometimes, but when necessary, everyone here gets focused to help resolve immediate issues faced by other members.

lupus nephritis is one of the many issues that we all face. We are constantly being checked and watched for this common result of lupus. I am sorry that you are having to start such an aggressive treatment, but i understand that cytoxan will effectively treat the kidneys when affected by lupus. There are several members here who have experience with this treatment, and i am sure they will be here to help you with any questions.

again, welcome and i am so glad you found us....please make yourself at home and join in any threads.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kwan!

Welcome to WHL!

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.