Thread: Tendonitis?

Thanks

Default Tendonitis?

Just wondering- my doc said I have tendonitis in my left wrist and in my right forearm... is tendonitis a symptom of lupus? I've had it for about 1 month now... previous posts have my other symptoms..trying not to type too much to give the arms/hands a break.

Thanks

Default don't know

Hey there!

I don't know if it's a symptom or not. But read my post - I've got it everywhere, especially the feet.

I'm not for sure Dx'd yet either - rheumy is leaning towards lupus though.

Ice might be your friend.... do you have a whirlpool or a foot whirlpool you can put it in? and alternate with ice?

Hugs
    Jewelz

Thanks

That makes 3 of us, Im not sure about tendonitis either???? I hope you feel better

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

Hey, i have tendonitis too! Elbows and wrists! My dr didnt have much to say about it in relation to lupus either. HMMMM, i go back in about 1 1/2 weeks so ill get MORE details then!!! If someone makes it there before me then let us know!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes.......tendinitis in my achilles, plantar facsiitis too. I heard even carpal tunnel can go hand in hand with lupus? I have carpal tunnel bad too. ugg!

Thanks

I have tendonitis in my left shoulder. Hmmmmm

Thanks

Default tendonitis

I get tendonitis frequently...different areas...(so does my daughter unfortunately) It was one of my first recurrent symptoms actually.
    Andrea

Thanks

Default ok, now in my HIP?!!!

oh my gosh, I dunno what's going on. First it's my wrist, then my forearm, and now I can barely walk -- I don't know if I have tendonitis in my hip flexors or if it's something else. I started horseback riding in April, and yoga not long afterwards -- so I've been doing those new activities for a few months now with no problem... so what's going on??? I just want to feel better!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandagirl View Post
    I get tendonitis frequently...different areas...(so does my daughter unfortunately) It was one of my first recurrent symptoms actually.
    what were your other symptoms? i've had the multiple small brain lesions (they ruled out MS due to the location of them), the chronic headaches, brain fog, fatigue, and now this :-((. Oh, and the high positive ANA..