Thread: HI!! I had emergency surgery!

Thanks

Default HI!! I had emergency surgery!

Just writing to say hi! Haven't checked in for awhile. I had an emergency hysterectomy last Friday and missed my rheumy appointment that I had been waiting for for about 6 months Oh well, when I was in the hospital, I got a picture of my face with the rash I get. Looks like a malar rash. Does anyone know if surgery could do that? Well, at least I finally took a picture of it so a doctor can see it. Hope you are well and enjoying the final days of summer!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

s.o.s -
    how are you doing? I assume you are home now? I had surgery on Wednesday so feel free to drop a PM if you want to chat about the healing. When do you go back for a followup? I definately think the stress from surgery could show in a rash, since mine has been mighty strong since Weds or so.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im sending you gentle hugs and so sorry to read about your op.Hope yu are recovering nicely n so glad you got the photo.I think stress combined with maybe if they have florescent lighting maybe could be some factors,but im not sure.Just you heal n rest.So glad you are here.Thanks for letting us know.

Thinking of you
    love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Ahhhh...but just think....no more "female" problems. Have a speedy recovery.
    Danice

Thanks

Hope you are recovering well. Take care,

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Default sending prayers

Hi

I'm sending you prayers for a speedy recovery! I hope you heal well and quickly!

take care,
    Jewelz

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh, so sorry you had to go through such an awful thing and made you miss a long awaited appointment too!

I agree about the stress causing the rash and the fluorescent lighting, both combined can make a whopper of a reaction. Can cause a lot of symptoms.

(((((Hugs)))))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi sickofbeingsick,

so sorry to hear about your emergency surgery....i know you were frightened, and i am glad that everything went ok. I hope you are healing and getting lots of rest. I am truly sorry that you had to have such a serious operation,but i will tell you a little secret....i am 57 years old, and there are two decisions that i have made in my life that i never questioned, the first was my hysterectomy, and the second was getting wood floors. ha ha ha ha just a funny, but it is the truth.

hey sandyr, what kind of surgery did you have....so sorry if i missed a post.

sending wishes for full recovery to both of you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Sorry to hear you had to have emergency surgery! I hope you are feeling better now after a few days of recovery! Your rash could definately pop out after surgery. Your body has just been stressed physically and mentally! Make sure you get lots of rest and keep your pain under control! I am sending you good vibes and prayers to get you feeling better soon!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!