Thread: Hurting More Than Usual Today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hurting More Than Usual Today

Hurting more than usual today because I was putting up a curtain in my bedroom yesterday and washing windows and screens. Today I feel the muscle pain throughout my whole body. We suffer, don't we, when we try to do things?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Im sorry you are hurting and yes we do hurt when we try to do the simplist of things.
    You try and rest,take a nice hot bath with bubbles in and relax those muscles.It wont cure it but will help to ease.

love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

OH BOY DO WE!!! I SO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE!!! I too have that same thing happen to me NO MATTER WHAT i have done inside and/or outside the house. It amzing to me sometimes how the SMALLEST task can lead to the WORST FLARE. I used to be the kind of person that took on SO MUCH EVERY DAY and i actually LOVED it! I got things DONE and i took care of EVERYONES wants and/or needs. Talk about going from one end of the spectrum to the other! Oh well, at least i am the one sitting back and WATCHING for a change i guess.
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

((((Hugs)))) It can be so beyond frustrating. How are you today?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am feeling better today. It helped when I was able to see my Dr. and get my pain medication refilled. I had taken my last pill the day before my appointment with him. I am glad I am finished with the curtain hanging. It took its toll. How are you doing Abbasgirl?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad you're feeling better, sweetie. Whew, that was cutting it close with your pills. I hate it when that happens, and it's happened more than once.

I'm doing better. Thanks for asking. You've got me thinking about changing my curtains now.

Thanks

Smile

Glad to hear you are feeling better! May it continue every day!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

WOO HOO to FEELING BETTER!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette