Thread: Do you have a Moon-face?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Do you have a Moon-face?

Im starting this thread because recently I was increased on my steroids and my face has become much more fuller and I was feeling insecure about it but everyone on this site has convinced me that Its all in my head. Thank you.

So if you have a moon face and you're proud of it???? Say so! and if you feel comfortable place a picture with your post, share.... C'mon guys

Chriss

I have a chunky face and Im PROUD
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

Default moonie

I have got a MOON FACE and a MOON BODY! And NO I will not post any pictures - I do not want to frighten anyone....Maybe for halloween!

I don't know how to attach! Was going to put a pre-pred pic here but can't seem to figure it out!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

My daughter had the moon face from Prednisone. She cut her hair short to accommodate her cute round face (& due to hair loss). What happened was, she started getting all kinds of compliments about her lovely round face that always held a smile and about how attractive her hair cut was on her round face!
    While she did not look like the Lauri she was before Prednisone, she learned to be happy with the new Lauri, even though it was completely different, it was still a beautiful face!
    I think that you are beautiful with a lovely smile. Find something beautiful in each of your features and you will see what we all see!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

When ypu go to post a reply, scroll down there is an area there that says manage attachments
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!