Thread: Follow Up Rheumy today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Follow Up Rheumy today

Good morning all! Going to see the witch today! This is my first appt since I started taking the Methotrexate. Can't wait to see what new and exciting things she has to say!

Sorry if I'm being a bit sarcastic, just not feeling good this morning. I have a massive sinus headache that I fell asleep with and it's still hanging around. Normally my youngest son will rub my head & neck for me & make it go away, but he's w/his grandma right now!

All righty then, off to go get ready! Hpe you all fhave a great day!
    Lauren

Thanks

Good luck with the witch. Let us know, what she said. Hope your sinus headache goes away.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi lauren,

good luck today... i hope your dr. transforms from a witch to a princess fairy....i hope she shows you the respect that you deserve.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you ladies! She's not really a witch, I jsut don't like her that much. Still waiting on getting an appt w/Penn Hospital's Rheumatology dept - 2 mos waitingg list for a newbie appt!

So, anyway, as expected, she's upping my dose of Methotrexate from 4 to 6 pills. I have to go have my bloodwork done and wait to make sure results are okay before increasing. Good news is she's going to let me cut down my Prednisone once I start the increase in Meth.

Bad news, I stopped by to pick up my report from ultrasound I had last month. Dr's office said that I just had a "normal cyst" in my ovary. NOT!!!! It's another complex cyst. I had my one ovary removed a few years ago due to a benign tumor that started off as a complex cyst. So, needless to say, I'm not in a very good mood.
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes good luck with the appointment and hope you get someone to rub your head to ease that headache.Go in there with us all in mind....we will be stood there with a boiling pot with potions if the witch doest behave and LISTEN to what you say.

love n gentle hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx