Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Band Camp

Thanks

Default Band Camp

Im a little frustrated. I reminded my mom before I went to my dads that I had band camp, and that I'd be needing alot of food that I could bring with me for lunch and stuff. And she completely forgot and now we're trying to find food for me to bring tomorrow. Urg.

Im going to have a bag of things with me, just in case I need anything special. lol and Im going to let everyone know that I might need breaks cuz of my knees and stuff. Soo Im hoping it goes well. I wasnt really too worried about it until about a half hour ago. Ugh. I hope everything goes ok.

Thanks

AWWWW, Ritzbit, YOU will be FINE hun. Just do as you said and let them KNOW that you WILL NEED breaks when your body tells you so. Its all about communication. Im sure you will find enough food for your your tummy tonight around the house and if not,then im sure others will be more than happy to share some. It always seems that others come with MORE than they eat anyways. YOU'LL be OK SWEETIE. Ill be thinking of you
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Have a great time at camp. It will all work out.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Yesterday sucked becuz we were outside ALL DAY. and i earned the name lotion lady lol and have alot of comments on my gloves that I wear.

It hasnt been too bad but yesterday i didnt hardly get to sit even after i got home from practicing becuz i had to eat shower shop for wedding dresses and go to the store with my mom. its quite tiring.

Its been alot of fun though =) and so far i've only had a big problem with my knees and hands. My hands are always swollen and twirling a flag doesnt help very much.

Only 3 more days lol ugh

Thanks

Hey rizbit,

Im sure everything will be fine get plenty of rest tonight. What time do you have to go to band camp? You guys can get food before you go?? Just a thought anyway... Have fun.

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

It started yesterday and its from 9-5 everyday this week. Me and my mom finally got some food at like 9 last night. i was dead tired walking around the store lol

Thanks

lol, u are so funny. Im glad u got food because Im one evil B*%$ when I havent eaten.

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

So am i lol I eat quite alot lately it seems. I had alot of food today for lunch it was crazy lol

Thanks

I felt like such crap all morning. I was all swollen and just couldnt get up. It sucked. I pretty much sat down doing nothing til lunch. I started feeling better around 1 but it was ridiculous. I had to explain over and over again why I didnt feel good. and why I get sick. and that yes I am on alot of medicine for it and no they dont always seem to make me feel any better at all. Im going to take a LONG nap. Im drained

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh you poor thing.You just rest,ignore the comments.Relax when you can.
    Thinking of you
    Love Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx