Thread: Just a quick HELLO!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Just a quick HELLO!!

Just wanted to say HI to everyone while I had the chance. I am still in the hospital!! I am not sure how much longer I will be here, but I am SO ready to go home!!! I miss everyone and look forward to catching up when I get home. (They are guessing it should be another 2-3 weeks) I think the nurses are SICK of me!! It really, for them most part, has not been too bad of an experience. I MISS EVERYONE!!! I cant wait until I can chat with you all, and hear about what has been going on in everyones lives!!! I will get back on as soon as I can!! My thoughts are always with you all!!!

You lupie friend,
    Angie
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I need to get back on here so I can post . . . I dont want to be a fierce puppy for the rest of my life!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Froggal feel better soon! What are you in the hospital for? I just got out of the hospital yesterday after just 2 days! I can only imagine what you are going through! Let us know how you are doing!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh we missed you,there is a post especially for you i'll find it n bring it forward for you to look at the wishes for you.Hope they are making you feel better and to let you know we are all thinking of you.

Love n hugs Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i hope your hopping up out of your bed soon, Froggal!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

WE MISSED OUR FROGGAL!!!!! WORRIED about YOU!!!!! GLAD you are here!!!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Get well soon. We are looking forward to your exit from the hospital.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi froggal,

so glad to hear from you....we were all worried about you, and there you are stuck in the hospital.

hopefully you won't have to stay another 2 or 3 weeks....let's hope you get out sooner....and yes, you must post....can't hang around as a fierce puppy.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

It's time for a jailbreak....you need to be out of that place soon! So glad you checked in. I'm praying for your recovery.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.