Thread: sinus issues?

Thanks

Default sinus issues?

anyone with post nasal drip..it drives me nuts. It is either non existent or nonstop!!! sooo annoying

Thanks

I have this too!!!! Even when I am hot it is dripping. The other night I had excuse myself from dinner because I was worried I would drip on my dinner plate I have been tested for allergies and found out that I had none and so they even took pictures to see what is going on, again nothing. I just figure it has to do with something. I just make sure I have lots of tissues with me at all times It is very annoying!!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

mine goes down the back of my throat...especially when I am trying to go to sleep!!! I treasure the sleep as you all can appreciate I am sure

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have post nasal drip sometimes...late at night or early morning and it just comes on all of sudden but then goes away. Annoying to say the least but it is not consistent but does happen. I haven't brought it to my doctors attention as I am just seriously over taking medication, filling, buying, and taking meds altogether! Besides that I have had brain fog so bad I couldn't remember if I had filled my plaquenil Rx or just lost the entire bottle. For over a week now I have been trying to figure this out until this morning I finally remembered I never got it filled....Oy Vey!!!
    Hope your post nasal goes away!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am having it right now!!!!! Gotta go get my Veramyst fix before I go to bed. That and an allergy tablet. There was a recent thread about this in Lauri's lounge (?), if you want to see that too.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.