Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home at last!!!!!

Thanks

Smile Home at last!!!!!

I just wanted to let all of you know that my Timmy will be home in less than 24 hours!!!!! He is almost back in Orange County and will be heading home Wednesday sometime! I am so excited and can not wait to see him

Thank you all so much for all the love and support you all have given me through this time. All of you made the news I got from the doctor easier to take and the sadness from missing Tim lessen with each message you left me. You all made me feel like I am with so many others and not alone. Thank you so much for everything. I am so happy you are a part of my life and I am a better person because you are each a part of everything I do
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

WOHOOOO

Cant wait for you to see him.....lol ok

How are you my friend?

L&L

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Aww thats awesome Danica!!
    I know how much you have been missing him! Heres to a fantastic Wednesday for you!!!
    *~* Monique *~*

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Danica,

You sound like a little kid in anticipation of opening presents on Christmas morning. I'm glad Tim is finally coming home. I know you've had a rough time these past 10 days. Soon you can relax a bit, and enjoy having Tim home finally.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

So glad he's nearly there with you.Sending you gentle hugs n love.

Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Happy to hear he is coming home. Where in Orange County is he coming into? If he flies into John Wayne, I can wave out the window here to him, lol.

Thanks

Smile

The anticipation is building!!

So glad to know your Tim will be back in your arms soon and right by your side....with news to share and stories to tell YOU about his adventure.

You are a lucky woman, Danica.....and Tim, most definitely a lucky man!

Love,

Lori

Thanks

Jane: I am doing pretty good. Today was actually a difficult day in the whole dealing with menopause. I could not shake my hot flashes and I seemed really emotionally through out the day but I figure that is normal for dealing with such a large life change and I still feel I am doing pretty good with it all How are you my love???? I think about you all the time and hope you are doing well and you are happy............

Monique89: I have missed him sooooooo much and I can't wait for Wednesday! It will be a great Wednesday and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday too! I will let you know how we are doing settling him back in once he is finally home!!!!!

Rob: This is better than Christmas!!!!! I am so excited that I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight! It has been a rough 10 days with everything but I am happy I am finally coming to the end of it. Now Tim will be home and I think I will finally be able to feel ok about everything that has happened, thank you

Amanda: I can feel your gentle hugs and thank you for your loving comments and excitement on facebook! You always make me smile!

kducks: He is actually driving through LA right now and will be in San Juan later this afternoon!!!!! Keep waving and I am sure he will see it!!!!!

Lori; I can't wait.....I can't wait......I can't wait!!!!!1 I feel like I have ants in my pants!!!!!! I love it when he gets home after a trip. You are right, I get to hear all his stories and relive his adventure with him in our own home. It is what I look forward to the most. Just knowing that when I close my eyes tomorrow night he will be right next to me makes everything ok today! I just can not wait to feel his strong hugs.......they always make me feel so safe from life and everything it hands us. I do feel lucky and I know he does too, thank you love!

Thanks to all of you and hopefully you will all have a wonderful Wednesday and my excitement will travel through my posts and give you all a painless day! Love you guys

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Less than 12 hours now, eh? Woohooo...

Love you too, Danica.
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Woohoo my Oluwa.........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ! Is it time yet???????