Thread: Dreams..?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Dreams..?

I was debating posting this in the medications section, but decided against it. Anyway, I've noticed that since getting put on some medications I have some pretty crazy lucid dreams. Which is strange as I'm not one to remember my dreams. I'm pretty sure its due to all the chemicals and whatnot in the medication. But had anyone else started randomly experiencing some random/strange/lucid dreams since becoming part of the pill party?
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Naproxen, Tramacet

Thanks

Most definitely for me, Jerzi.....especially the Prednisone....

Have you tried googling your meds to see if that might be a side effect from one or more of them?

Way back when I was on higher doses of Pred, I went for a full month dreaming every night I was a bird. It seemed incredibly real. I could feel myself flying ALL OVER Portland....picture all the familiar places. And it actually felt really cool....like I was really flying.

But I'd wake up every morning exhausted, with my arms and shoulders aching terribly, like I'd really been flapping my arms for hours. My husband confirmed that I hadn't been though. It would leave me utterly exhausted for most of the day. I could barely lift my arms.

Then, one night while I was flying in my dreams, I flew a little too low and I got tangled up in some telephone wires. It felt so real.....I was tumbling and spinning.....and took a nosedive right into the ground.

And that was the end of that.....my flying dream never returned. Guess I'd been grounded.

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my....deffo

Ive always had mentalistic dreams

But since popping loopy pills they are just far out and off the wall, sometimes i wake and for about 5 mins am confinced they were real lol.

ISDM
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Count me in too. Sometimes it's not so bad and other times it makes my day start off terrible and hard to shake.

Lori...that is soo cool to be flying. Sorry you were flapping yourself sore though. Lol...bless your heart!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ahh, good to know I'm not just going crazy from all the Lupie meds. xD
    Lately they're just so crazy and trippy, and seem to be centred around my ailments. I've been waking up convinced they're real (even when they're so strange that you know they can't possibly occur in reality).

Lori, your bird dream made me snicker a little. It'd be more comical if it didn't bring you the gift of sore arms. I used to have a dream I was a plane, and apparently I'd actually get out of bed and sleepwalk with my arms outstretched murmering "I'm a plane". I was also notorious for walking into walls during this phase and crash landing on the floor next to my bed. Needless to say, the days after these dreams were filled with sore joints/muscles.

Thanks

me, too... crazy dreams.. and very vivid... sometimes i wake up and think, my god that was the weird... i should start writing this stuff down..

Blog Entries
    Thanks

They can get pretty crazy, eh, Mortified?
    I actually decided to blog one of mine. Perhaps this could start something. Chemically induced crazy/lucid dream blogs.