Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

Thanks

Yea mine is stupid, I know.
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I love Noodlemom!

I think that's cute! You parent noodles...lol..that's cute.

Heidi...I'm a big pooh fan also. I like how you made your user name too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rastagirl View Post
    Nice to officially "meet" you, Brenda......

Thanks for this thread....I love it!

You brought quite a few people out from hiding behind their names.

Lori

Hiya Lori,

Well I officially came out of my shell a few threads back but I could never remember to put my real name at the bottom LOL then I went back to your mighty wisdom and figured out how to set up a signature so it always shows.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

My husband's daughter gave me my user name several years ago. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling the love from her of late, so I feel like a fraud when I log in Because her mother likes to delve in to my business, I can't use my given name when I post on the forum (but I do if I PM you )

That reminds me.....can I change my user name without setting up a new user account/profile?

Thanks

What a great thread this is.. I really enjoyed reading all the backgrounds to the usernames!
    My username "bunnie" is what my Husband calls me. It actually started as "Bunnie-butt"... cause he thought I had a cute butt! LOL, TMI!! Eventually it got shortened to bunnie, and now even some of my close friends call me that!
    Take care,
    Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Thanks

Love the thread...I am a huge fan of the Giant Panda. I think I know a lot about my personality from this.. things to me must be "black and white"..no gray matter. I don't like unfinished business or unclear answers.
    Andrea

Thanks

I have enjoyed reading this thread, nice distraction from my Urology appt tomorrow.........

My user name just means that I love those pink marshmallow peeps that come out around Easter time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My nickname is the shortened version of the full nickname, "porchsitter".......which comes from a quite a few summers ago when all I could do was sit on my front porch and watch the world go by while I was laid up with severe plantar fasciitis & tendinitis in my feet. A friend started calling me "porchy" instead of "porchsitter" and I still find myself a porch sitter yet today, since my feet are trashed and have been in bad shape for almost 6 years. Of course, I don't sit on the porch during the winter months, although the thought of plunging my burning bare feet into the snow does sound quite delicious at times!
    Live, laugh, love. We only have one shot at this. ~Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well my really good friends call me Numpty because I generally do lots of silly things (like forgetting imporant things and then only realising when someone asks me about it and when its usually too late to do anything about it) and it sort of stuck. When we play video games (well mainly just World of Warcraft) they introduce me to people as Numpty and when asked what it means, they say 'Numpty means stupid, but in a completely loveable way' and I just love that idea. Loveably stupid! That's me! The proper meaning of the word Numpty is in my signature ~lol~
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

Hey Hey Guys!!

Been gone for a wee bit because work has been busy. Amazing how working a few extra hours each day makes it unbearable by the end of the day. Nice thread...I am always intrigued how people select their names and what it says about them.
    Samo was my last name before I got married. I use Samo as a username because everyone knew my father as Samo. My father was my whole world and he died when I was 17 from lung cancer. Using his name is one of the many ways I keep his memory alive.

Samo