Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spanglishqueen View Post
    KDucks hahah I guess that now explains the pic.
    Yeah I took the picture of my guy and I during a playoff game earlier this year. I had a temporary tattoo on my face with the Ducks logo.

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by iseedeadmonkeys View Post
    Im gonna be boring and not tell you what my user name means, as i cant really be doing with hassle from it again.......dont wanna get into anymore trouble lol

ISDM
    Okay, Jane
    Now you've made us even more curious. I'm guessing that it came from the film in which a character says "I see dead people". One can only guess where the monkeys came from!
    Marla

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crmj1183 View Post
    Oh yeah Rob, Thats exactly what I had in mind

You might see that name in Politics, DUM, DUM, DUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

LOL, LOL, LOL.... (SINISTER LAUGH)

CHRISS!
    Senator Jennings, hmmm. Supreme Court Justice Jennings? That sounds pretty good. But, I think President Jennings might be the best!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My real name is Bonita and i always hated it going to school so i usually go by Bonnie and i really do not know why i signed it Bonita. But i am glad that i am part of the site. This whole month of July has not been a good one for the lupus and myositis I have been told that Bonita means beautifull but that is in the beholders sight
    Last edited by Bonita; 09-30-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: more info

Thanks

I parent noodles!

My name came from a friend of mine. It is a play off my last name. Many years ago when my children and I arrived at an event she would always holler out "here come the Noodlemans!" If we are the NoodleMans and I am the Mom then I am NoodleMom.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Years ago I did child care, Laura is a hard name to say..Lala is easy for kids plus I can be off to lala land lol
    Grace and Peace,
    Laura
    I have loved you with an everlasting Love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spanglishqueen View Post
    Awesome!!! I thank all of you for sharing...I think we learned a lot about each other in this fun little thread. Chriss Your name is absolutely beautiful. Love Abas and Oluwa how your names including spiritual meaning. KDucks hahah I guess that now explains the pic. Natasha love the "ghettofied" Lexus. Jerzi are you from NJ or just have the accent? Tiger did you have to knock 'em back with a stick? (that is sexy and fun). Rasta that is a great story I too love Jamaica. Rob that's a cute story I can see how people spamming you constantly about robbing banks got old quick Butterfly cute spin on your hobby and the rash. I love how you made it into a positive. GrimE love it! Magistra that is very creative name showing a love for your profession. Pearl I would have never thought your name was inspired by a horse..they are beautiful animals...but I fear them. Dagmar is a beautiful name love how you simplified the name for us American folk my maiden name was Sanabria can you guess how many times it got messed up Sandy and Monique I love your boldness and straightforwardness tells me a lot about you. Which I already could tell from your Threads.

By the way I finally figured out how to do a signature LOL
    Nice to officially "meet" you, Brenda......

Thanks for this thread....I love it!

You brought quite a few people out from hiding behind their names.

Lori

Thanks

Well, mine is very simple and easy.......Danica is my first name and I put 01 after it because that is the user name I use for everything I have to log onto! I have brain fog so bad that I thought if all my user names were the same they would be easier to remember
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

wow, what a great thread....thanks spanglishqueen.

Oluwa - thanks for explaining and for showing us correct pronunciation, i have always been worried that i was verbally butchering your name.

saysusie....your story touched my heart....i too have lost a very close friend, and what a wonderful tribute you have given your friend.

mine is really simple....i love the mountains, i feel complete cleansing when i loose myself among the powerful mountain peaks. I dream of someday being a permanent resident among these majestic powers.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i use my nickname to my first name which is regina but my friends call me gina.
    Keep Smiling