Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What does your username mean?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My username means life sustaining and refreshment. We all need water for life. Also it has another meaning to me. It also means being human with thoughts, feeling, frailties, and faults.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I got my user name because I love wolves, and get along well with dogs (like the big ones best although I own a maltese mix). Whisper came from the fact that I didn't like the 'R' at the end of the name, and I'm often talking with dogs. They don't answer, but I like the conversations! Now though, I think I need to change wolf with cat since my dad's cat loves to lay on my lap and follows me around the house. He's a major pain when the computer gets more attention than him. he starts crawling on my chest so I can't see over him and rubs his face on the edge, trying to knock it off of my lap. His name is Booger for a reason! lol
    Last edited by wolfwhisper; 02-12-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi everyone!!! I havent been on in FOREVER!!! Nice to see everyone replying to such a fun thread! Well lets see . . . my name comes from my obvious love of frogs. I have been collecting them since I was about 4-5. Frogs are adorable creatures who just love to be left alone. If you "bug" them, they just eat you!! What a great way to live life!! We have a "frog" room in our home, and that is where all of my frogs go. I have every frog imaginable. When my daughter was around 2 she sorta dubbed me the "frog girl' but because she was little and just learning to talk it came out gal instead of girl. It just kinda stuck. All of my jerseys for softball and volleyball leagues always say froggal on the back!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

mine just means my first name and my middle name which is leanne hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad someone found this thread and posted on it, it is so interest to read all your reasons. I'm not an out going person. So I choose what I am. Nonna is Italian for grandmother. I chose to have my grandchildren call me that to honor my father's family. Also becausemy oldest grandson has many many Granmas. I'll hide behind Nonna until I feel more secure wtb myself.

Cyber Hugs and Love to all,
    nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Froggal, my daughter grew to love frogs as a little girl. She was given a book titled Philippe in Monet's Garden, that came with a cute stuffed Phillipe frog, and fell in love with them. It's a story about a frog that lives in the garden belonging to the artist. I remember when we were moving our pool one summer from the front yard to the back...one morning we found all these tadpoles. There were SO many. She worked hard all day long to move them all to a safe place and kept some in a container in her room to be their mama frog. It's a sweet memory. Girls who love frogs are few. It's good to read posts from you.

Nonna, I think that is so sweet! Hugs and love back at ya. I hope you are feeling better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abbasgirl For This Useful Post:

Nonna (02-14-2010)

Thanks

Nonna,
    I love your name and I would love to spend time in your kitchen with you. I love to cook Italian meals! And being a grandmother is the best thing there is in the world - I have three wonderful grandsons.
    Hugs,
    Marla

9. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

Nonna (02-14-2010)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My sister-in-laws grandchildren call her Nonna and i think it is neat and she cooks wonderfull Italian meals her Dad my father-in-law was from Italy and she has the trunk they came over with and restored it. It is beautifull. Bonita

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonita For This Useful Post:

Nonna (02-14-2010)

Thanks

Hi my user name is my maternal grandmother's name. I loved her dearly, and its a way of seeing her name again!!!
    mabeljane

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks, I'm feeling better, I'm back on pred and doing better