Hi I'm new to this forum. I have been diagnosed with Lupus since 2004, although I have been having symptoms since I was young. It seems that most people that I know with Lupus, have had problems starting very young. With being sickly and "growing" pains.... Does anyone else here had the same thing in their past? Right now my Rheumie has my Lupus under control. But I just went through surgery for removal of my Left Parathyroid due to excessive calcium levels that caused Kidney Stones, and my Parathyroid levels were really high. I am doing better now, almost immediately!

I guess I could post a little about myself. I am 43 yrs. old, married 25 years. I have a 24 year old daughter, and a 16 year old son. I have Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Fibrocysitic Breast Disease, Hyperthyroidism, Hyperparathyroidism, Hypercalcemia. I don't think I missed anything, LOL, but I take it all into stride and live each day as it comes.

NOt sure what a poll is down below, and there are other functions on this board that I must learn how to use, so please bare with me as I am new and must learn these functions. Thanks for being patient and I look forward to getting to know others here. Have a great day~ Kim T.