Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sores inside nose???

Thanks

Question sores inside nose???

Anybody out there with sores or ulcerations inside the nose? If so, how do you get them to heal? I've had mine since about Feb.

I'm getting a biopsy on Monday of next week and am curious if anyone else deals with these.

I am still waiting for a firm Dx of Lupus and am thinking this biopsy might confirm it.

Thank you!
    Jewelz

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jewelz,

I had one sore inside my nose. It was in between rheumy appts and was part of the reason she finally said that I have Lupus. Like I just needed one more symptom for her to finally say it. Mine wasn't too bad I guess. It just felt like I constantly had something stuck in my nose. By the time I went to see her it was gone. Sorry I can't be of help as far as what to do for it. Hope you get some answers & relief!
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes ive had them.When i get them they seem to stay along time.The last one i had it was there over a year.The doctor then gave me some antibiotic cream,then it slowly went away.Its a while since i had one,but it stings and bleeds. Ask your pharmacy or doctor,they will be able to help you with cream...its a special cream that sticks to the sore n heals it.Thats what i did anyway.Hope it heals soon.Hope this also helps you get a diagnosis too.

love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I get sore in my nise but I thought it was because i picked it too much
    No, seriously I do get them but my dermotologist gave me this oint ment that heals stuff real quicj so I justust use that, its an iontment with antibiotic in it

I hope ypur nose heals soon
    Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

I do/did.....since I've been on Plaquenil they have almost stopped all together. When I did get them they only last about 2 weeks at the most as I recall....it has been a while.

Stress...made those things grow in me, on me...

I recently experience my first mouth ulcers...

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

I've gotten them also in the past but it's been a while. Never thought of the lupus connection for those! Mine sometimes seemed to last a long time but I never mentioned them to a doctor so never had any cream or anything to try to get them to go away. Hope yours goes away soon!

Ang

Thanks

Ang..nose ulcers, mouth ulcers are a symptom of Lupus and are one of the ACR criteria for diagnosing Lupus.

L.
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Thanks Oluwa. I'm slowly learning that it's best to mention EVERY little symptom to doctors. You just never know what is a clue that would get you diagnosed more quickly.

Ang

Thanks

My appointment to have my nose biopsied is on Monday - 9:30am

Thanks for all your replies!!! So appreciate the warm welcome I've experienced here!

jewelz

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I do but not often. Mouth too. Nose is worse when sinuses are bad so I don't know if it is the sinuses for me or not. I use a little neosporin (wonder drug of the world!) and some sinus nose spray and it (usually) goes away in a week or 2.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.