New to this and am overwhelmed with the posts.
I don't know where to start.
or stop - - for that matter.

Unfortunately I finally figured out this is what i have....I have been battling doctors and misdiagnosis' for 4 years now.

Am 100% convinced it is Lupus
. Relief in finally being able to stop LOOKING and testing........is grand.

On all the drugs you all are talking about......"cytoxan" ( what is this briefly) and the "cellcept" ( this too?) are these the ones that everyone has had success with?
It would take me days to siphen through all the info here....and i am not doing well at all.......
so am wondering if someone wouldn't mind breifly summarizing what i should look for and a what i should "look-OUT" for too.....
I'd like to know from the "patients point of view" before I go into to see the doctors....
as doctors give you things for weird reasons sometimes.
my main problems now are severe chest pain and breathing difficulties
I am positive i have pleurisy......and both my legs are swollen the size of watermelons.....I am not overweight ...but am swollen more than when i was pregnant........!!
I would bet a whole lot of money i have kidney disease....or whatever its called...
is that something I should be concerned about?
I don't have my Rheumotologist appt. for 2 weeks....and don't feel like i can make it that long....
I have wanted to go to the ER every day for the past week........I feel so miserable...I cannot stand as my legs get so swollen...

can someone tell me when is it reccomended to need to go to the ER?.....

as for all the other symptoms i have had them for years.... and was told i had pancreatic disease.........
WRONG....

Help..........
and thanks for it....
blue skies,
dakota