Hi all,
I haven't been around for awhile because until a few weeks ago I was feeling pretty well. Then, my legs started bothering me and I started taking a bunch of Motrin (per my rheumie). Then, 2 weeks ago I woke up and couldn't turn my head. All the muscles in my back were just on fire. I am a little better now. I can turn my head enough, but I can actually feel the muscles in my back spasming. (is that a word?)

I am wondering if you think this is worth a call to my rheumie or if I should just call my regular doctor. This happened before-a little over a year ago. This was one of the things that got me my first ANA test actually now that I sit here and think about it. Anyway, should I just call the lovely Navy hospital or my rheumie. I won't get to talk to the doctor if I call him, but maybe he should be made aware. I am not taking anything except the motrin. It doesn't help much. It is just kind of a bummer because it makes my arms very weak, and I am so tired because it hurts so much to sleep.

I am sorry to always come here and ask these little questions, but I am torn as what to do. My husband wants me to do something, but I am just not sure that there is anything that can be done.

I had a few methocarbamol from the last time it happened and it didn't help much. So, hot showers seem to be it.

but do I call? There is my biggest question.
Thanks!
Tressa