Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Children's Today

Thanks

Default Children's Today

I have my appointment today. I also have appointments with an PT and OT sooo Im probably seriously going to be at Childrens all day. Im a little nervous. I dont know what exactly could go wrong but it seems like I get bad news everytime I go. So lets hope everything looks ok with my blood work and all that =/

Thanks

I am hoping with you....

Don't forget a read, MP3 player...

Hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

I'll probably bring my school work with me. I need to start working on that. Last time we had one appointment and we were there for 4 hours. So with 3 or 4 appointments I dont think were ever going to leave lol

Thanks

Maybe pack a cooler full of eats...and an aero-bed.

Love,
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope that you get some good news. Try not to stress and please let us know how it goes!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope you get some good news for a change.
    Please let us know how it went.
    Good luck you are in our thoughts.
    Keep Smiling

Thanks

My appointments didnt take as long as I thought they would. They said that nothing looked too bad with my blood work, and they said that what was wrong with my blood work matched up with all my complaints. I did the most wonderful thing with my OT today. They dipped my hands in like hot wax. It felt amazing, I want my mom to go buy me one as an early birthday present lol

Oh I have been officially diagnosed with SLE today.

Thanks

Hi Ritz,

Glad to hear your appointments went well and you got a diagnosis. Sorry it has to be SLE but at least now your symptoms make sense with the results. The paraffin wax on your hands sounds outstanding, I never thought that could help with the joint pain...although it makes sense. Is you mom gonna buy one from a beauty salon or do they sell medical ones?

Hooray again for the good appointment day!

Thanks

First of all that dancing banana made me crack up becuz of this inside joke with my friend lol

And it really made my hands feel awesome becuz of my raynauds. My hands get really bad and swollen and sore and I think a big part of it is becuz of my raynauds and when she did that today I was like oh my goodness I love this lol it was like running my hands under hot water for ten minutes only it was almost instantaneous relief. My OT told me you can get them for around $40 at places like Kmart.

Im kind of bummed that they arent going to take me off the prednisone though. I didnt realize that even if they did they would only be going from 10mg down to 9mg. Which we may do at my next appointment in month.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Riz im so gad you were not there along time and it went ok.Im glad you got your official diagnosis too,but wish it was'nt so you could be painfree n ok. Oh i so want to dive into some wax stuff right now n soak until i set How good would that feel if your hands felt better hey. Maybe stick a wick in me gob n light it too for fun
    Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx