Thread: Could you sare a thought please xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Could you sare a thought please xx

well i have had the fright of my life this afternoon my sister has not been very well in last 24 hours orginally they said she had flu then she got a lot worse and soo went to docs this afternoon where she continued to throw up and then colapse soo sat in a separate room while they decided if she had swine flu or not!!!!! very scary couple of hours as she has first fybro and then secondary mild lupus the oppsite it way to me well after couple hours wait they decided they were correct first time that it was just normal flu but still she quite bad
    it has got me worried for health and my own cause new confirmed cases are popping up every where even in the town i live, some of my friends and even the closet primary school where all my nephews and niece go to!!! i know doctors are saying media have hyped this up rediculous amounts but still very scary!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for listening much love to you all xxxx

Thanks

A thought shared....

First..don't become a recluse...

Wash, wash your hands and often....and don't touch your face...

Keep anti-bacterial soap gel in your purse..requires no water...Just rub in like lotion.

Don't use public bathrooms, pinch it till you get home.

Love,
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

im sure ur sis will b fine heidi, i have known u 2 for 20 yrs (omg) and know u brothers dont take things laying down (clears throat lol) and r made of strong stuff. she will b up and running round soon trying to stop anthony putting on bras in clothes shops ;-) (joe had great fun joining him that day). u know where i am if u need to talk love to u and sharon xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ahhh thanks you two xx
    don't worry oluwa don't think i could really become recluse for ever i go mad after just a couple of days at home on me own and i think i might have shares i that anti-bacterial rub soap stuff lol
    ahhh thanks stoney love too xxxx

Thanks

O wow Heidi,

I can only imagine how scared you were, especially not really knowing whats going on. Swine flu is very serious and i hope your sister gets well soon. And you stay well, hugs....

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks chrissss xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about your sister but so glad it wasn't swine flu. I agree with oluwa in washing your hands and I would even go so far as to keep a spray bottle of alcohol in my purse or around to use as well. Hopefully this will make you feel better as well as kill any germs that are lurking!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heidi,
    I am sorry to hear about your scare with your sister. I hope she is feeling better soon and I am glad to hear that it wasn't the swine.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I am so sorry you are going through this right now. It is sad to see someone you love feeling so bad. I am very happy it isn't swine flu! It is scary if you let yourself think about it. I am in Arizona, only two hours from Mexico, where it all seemed to start. I was very worried at first because there are a lot of people crossing the border and coming to Phoenix everyday. Somehow, Arizona has not had a lot of trouble. I think this has a lot to do with what Oluwa said. We are soooooo close and we were one of the first states that they feared would be hit the hardest due to close proximity but all of us did what we needed to do and the schools did a great job making sure the kids really took care of themselves. You can not worry about what is going on around you, just make sure YOU are careful and you will be fine, I have faith in that
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks for your comments guys don't worry well stocked up on the alchol rub soap stuff and avioding the schools and such like xx will keep you updated xx