Hi guys!
I am brand new to this forum, although I have been lurking for a while... ops: I am waiting to get into see a rheumatologist. I have an appointment in about 3 weeks. My neurologist is sending me. I have trigeminal neuralgia that was being treated by my neuro, but I have begun to have all these other weird symptoms. I am SO tired I honestly feel that I cannot move most of the time...literally!!! My hair was falling out in HANDFULS...although that is better now...unfortunately it is all coming back in gray!!!!!... :lol: I have a really yucky pain in the right side of my abdomen...where my gallbaldder would be if I had one...and in the right lower quadrant of my abdomen as well. I was positive for RF and had an elevated SED rate and CRP...I do not know about the ANA...the nurse could not find my lab work that day!!! I am having swelling in my right ankle and some in my face. My BP just jumps around...somedays really good...114/72 other days 180/110. But my main complaint is headaches. I have put up with migraines for 7 years and trigeminal neuralgia for the last 2...and they are HORRIFIC, but this is an almost constant headache somewhere in my head. Sometimes on the right side, sometimes all over and the sometimes I will have this almost blinding pain in my right temple. It does not last long...maybe 30 seconds or so...but it will almost bring me to my knees. I know I have not been dx'd with Lupus yet...and maybe that is not what I have....but do any of these things sound familiar? Especially the headache part? I know that SLE effects everyone different and no 2 people will have the same symptoms, but what is it about Lupus that could cause you to have a headache. Thanks in advance for the help. I have a feeling we may get to know each other really well...