Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cross your fingers for me!

Thanks

Default Cross your fingers for me!

Today, my husband and I are going to Niagara Falls. It is an hour drive from where we live and we used to go every year since we have moved here, but last year I just could not go. I was in to much pain to do all this walking. The last couple of days, I have been feeling a little better and hope that I can do it. I love going there, it is breath taking every time I go. Today I woke up with less pain, but I feel a little weak, hopefully that gets better after eating breakfast. I am determined to go, we haven't gone anywhere in a long time, because of my illness and I am sick and tired of staying home. Cross your fingers, that I'll be able to do it.
    I want to go, d....d.

Debbie

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

My fingers are crossed! Don't forget your sunscreen and hat. Try to pace yourself, and have fun!

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh sweetie,

if i could just cross my fingers, i certainly would do it for you and your trip. However, even though i can't cross my fingers any more, i send you tons of angels full of energy. Have a wonderful time....what a special place to live so close to. I am sure everything will be fine, just take your time and enjoy every minute.

Your husband sounds like a very compassionate and patient partner....give him a big hug from every one at WHL.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thanks Rob, the weather is perfect, 72 degrees and sunny, cool enough for thin long sleeves. Sunsreen is in my purse. I let you guys know how it went tonight.

Debbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    oh sweetie,

if i could just cross my fingers, i certainly would do it for you and your trip. However, even though i can't cross my fingers any more, i send you tons of angels full of energy. Have a wonderful time....what a special place to live so close to. I am sure everything will be fine, just take your time and enjoy every minute.

Your husband sounds like a very compassionate and patient partner....give him a big hug from every one at WHL.

Thank you so much. I am sorry that you can't cross your fingers, but I will certainly take the angels.
    And yes, my husband is great, he said if I can't walk, he would rent a scooter. Thank you for sending him the big hug, I will gladely give it to him, he really deserves it.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh wow....fingers are crossed.My uncle lives near there,or he goes there as ive seen the photos.Such a fab place to see.You enjoy your day.

love Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

My fingers are crossed also and I am hoping that you truly enjoy your trip. I've been to Niagra Falls once and thoroughly loved it. We spent four days there and walked across the border to Canada several times. I love the light show that they do on the falls every evening, we'd just sit and watch with our packed dinner. We ate at a restaurant in Canada that overlooked the falls. As I recall, there was a Horseshoe Fall, A Bridal Veil Fall, and....oh pooh, I can't recall.
    I've always wanted to do a return trip there, but haven't done so yet. I am glad that you are going this year and I truly hope that it is as enjoyable as it has been for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank you everybody, all your finger crossing helped, I did well. We just came home and I am totally pooped, but it was worth it. My fingers swell and look like sausages and my hips hurt right now, but nothing to bad. The weather was perfekt, 72 degrees, warm but not hot, cool but not cold. I had to sit a few times and rest, but other than that, I was a trooper. We ate lunch, while looking at the falls. Like I said, we usually go every year, but the view just takes my breath away every time.

Happy Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"happy debbie"

so glad you had a great day....you rest and have sweet dreams about your day.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

debbie - I am glad to hear that you made it to the falls. I've never been that far upstate but hope to see it one day.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.