Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovin this site!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I think i may win the lotto though this wednesday...or im hoping too x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi Mlockwood,
    Im glad you love the site I do too, and there are so many great people on the site. So many knowledeable people. Welcome!!!!!

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

Thanks everyone!!! I am feeling good again today so that is bonus! Just really tired, but I can live with that!!

I will get my lab results posted. I am not sure how to even read them, but I will put up what I have and see where we land.

It has been great getting to know all of you! I wish the circumstances were different, but I truly believe everything happens for a reason. God would not put us through anything we can not handle! It might not make sense at the time, but the reason will eventually present itself!

Here is one reason why...

I work for a company that has retired people drive for us. When I started with them over 10 years ago I met the most amazing man, that was my grandpa away from home. He was the last gentleman on earth, he opened doors, pulled out chairs, helped with coats..all the great stuff you see in an old movie. Over the years I was blessed to get to know his wife, children, brother's, sister's, and grandchildren. Come to find out his favorite grand-daughter has Lupus. Her and I got to know each other pretty well. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago and I have since lost touch with his family. I now know why he was brought into my life, why his family was brought into my life. I have a friend that I can reconnect with and I think she was meant to help me with my new diagnosis. Whether you believe in God, Charma, Dejavu (sp), or whatever your belief....things do happen for a reason.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i 100% agree mclockwood....hope you can get in touch with his grand daughter. She might even need a friend and that would further explain why you and her grandfather were brought together.
    Phyllis

share a smile today