Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday wrightrs.....

Thanks

Smile Happy birthday wrightrs.....

Aww Becky....how did I miss this....sorry it took me so long to get my act together today!!!

Hey everyone....today is our own Becky's Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!

Hope your day is filled with lots of fun....and presents....and birthday cake....and all good things. You certainly deserve it!

Hugs for your special day!!

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rastagirl View Post
    Aww Becky....how did I miss this....sorry it took me so long to get my act together today!!!

Hey everyone....today is our own Becky's Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!

Hope your day is filled with lots of fun....and presents....and birthday cake....and all good things. You certainly deserve it!

Hugs for your special day!!

Fondly,

Lori

Thanks Lori, I been gone for so long. Trying to get back in the groove !!! I've been having a nice birthday. I've been reading cards, notes and Emails people sent me for my birthday. By husband and I will probably go out to eat tonight. Depending on when he get off. If he's too late, we will go tomorrow. When he left for work this morning he gave in a box of cookies. I've been making myself a pig on them all day.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Happy Birthday to you...it's me again...hugs.

Cookies..what kind? Cakes, cookies that is what birthday's are all about. My favorites..yours too?

Enjoy your birthday dinner...Becky.

Love,
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

You're welcome, Becky....I'm glad you're having a good time. It's fun to read your cards and emails and feel the love on your very important day.

I hope your hubby gets off work in time to take you out to a nice dinner....and you go ahead and eat that whole box of cookies. That's what Birthday's are all about....celebrating the day that we were born....in whatever way makes us HAPPY!

Here's another treat to make your mouth water.....

Birthday Hugs!!

Lori

Thanks

Happy Birthday!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rastagirl View Post
    You're welcome, Becky....I'm glad you're having a good time. It's fun to read your cards and emails and feel the love on your very important day.

I hope your hubby gets off work in time to take you out to a nice dinner....and you go ahead and eat that whole box of cookies. That's what Birthday's are all about....celebrating the day that we were born....in whatever way makes us HAPPY!

Here's another treat to make your mouth water.....

Birthday Hugs!!

Lori
    Thank for the cake it's too pretty to eat !!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kducks View Post
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the balloon's. So sweet !!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oluwa View Post
    Happy Birthday to you...it's me again...hugs.

Cookies..what kind? Cakes, cookies that is what birthday's are all about. My favorites..yours too?

Enjoy your birthday dinner...Becky.

Love,
    O.
    They where oatmeal. Made a great breakfast, lunch and snack.

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

hey have a great birthday, hope u r taking it easy and letting people fuss over u love from norma jane mj joe and shane xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    hey have a great birthday, hope u r taking it easy and letting people fuss over u love from norma jane mj joe and shane xx

Thanks so much. I've been taking it easy most of the day. Probably eat out in a little while. My husband just got home. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Take Care,
    Becky