USED HAVE NOT WORKED. STILL DISC SHAPED
    LESIONS ON MY FACE(SMALL BUT VERY HARD TO
    HIDE). HELP ANYONE.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default discoid lupus

Damemandy;
    Which treatments have you used? For the ulcer lesions in my scalp,mouth, hands and feet, my doctors prescribed "plaquenil" (hydroxychloroquine) and "Prednisone". The anti-malarial in the plaquenil healed my lesions in approximately four months. When taking one of the anti-malarials, make sure that your doctors check your eyes every three months for field vision (for chlorine retinopathy).
    I hope that this has been helpful. Let me know if you need more information
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default discoid lupus

Glyconutritionals will solve your problem. There are no adverse side effects to these.

Links removed by admin - promotional spam

Thanks

Default discoid lupus

I agree with Susie about the plaquenill ,but for myslef having liver disease( cancer) i remission the prednisone does not work with me plus ther are to many side effects and it has been known to cause severe EYE damage to the cornea. I personally have both SLE and A-typical discoid lupus and the only thing that has done anything is a gel called DIPROLENE but doue to the hard drying nature of these leasions I also use PURPOSE skin lotion to keep them soft so they come off easier. If you use a sunblack POWDER you may find that helps with controlling the leasion breakouts.

stjames

Thanks

Default discoid lupus

Full stories can be heard at Links removed by admin - promotional spam

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy / Lupus / Fibromyalgia

Summary: Jerri was a very active woman who enjoyed a number of physical activities. After being involved in an accident, some discs in her neck were fused and she was in constant pain and was unable to leave her home. After being on glyconutrients for 3 days, her pain began to lessen. Today, she is living pain free and is starting to skydive again.

Systemic Lupus Recovery

Summary: Terri Mock was an avid musician and vocalist. With her lupus condition, she began to degenerate quickly, and neared the point of not wanting to live anymore. After taking glyconutritionals, her health greatly improved after 3 months.

Lupus Arthritis In Arms And Hands

Summary: Lanette experienced extreme pain at times due to the lupus condition which she developed in her arms and hands. Rather than taking painkillers, she opted for glyconutritionals, and since taking them has no more pain.

Auto-Immune Disorders / Fibromyalgia

Summary: Was diagnosed with lupus, degenerative discs, fibromyalgia, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, bursitis and had nerve damage (myopathy).

Thanks

Default discoid lupus

My doctor put me on plaquenil, and also prescribed a medicated cream to apply to the lesions i had on my face, which cleared them p pretty quickly. Give me alittle time to find the tube again and i will get you the name of the cream to ask about.

Steph