Thread: updating everyone on the dr appt

Thanks

Default updating everyone on the dr appt

I went to the doctor today and she said my main kidney function was good and my kidneys are functioning fine just dumping a lot of excess protein. So i have to continue on a higher dosage of steroids until its at amore minimal level , As for the swelling of my legs, feet , and ankles i just have to wait it out :She said there isnt anything else I can do , Saysusie, you gave me some good tips and Im going to try those. Im happy with the fact that Iv gotten better since my June 30th appt, but I wish I was physically able to do more. So I think later Im gonna try and get out with some friends to get my mind off of things. My feet are so swollen that I cant even buckle my sandals . Well I hop all is well with everyone else. And Im open for any suggestion people may have.

Thanx for listening
    Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Glad the appointment was ok and your kidneys are good too. I have swollen knees n ankles,elbows n big fat second chin lol,not usually like that lol.Im on celebrex and seems to help with the leg pain.My swellings go up n down on t heir own accord.I lie in bed with my legs and arms on pillars,seem to help with the swellings t go down n the pain too.
    I think a night out with the girls sounds fab.Just were pumps or loose comfy shoes,it'll help,but enjoy and try n forget for a few hours,you deserve to have some fun.

love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know the feeling of swelling i wear flip flops all the time so feet don't get crushed i even bought bigger size shoes.

glad kidneys are doing ok hope that all it is for me when i go to docs about my protein.

have fun with friends you deserve it.
    Keep Smiling

Thanks

Thanx guys,

Just you guys responding to me makes me feel better and I think I will hang out and forget my worries
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes you do that.Have you tried the social groups yet or the arcade? xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx