Thread: Hi to all of you

Thanks

Default Hi to all of you

Hi,

my name is Allison and I am 31 years old. My grandma is newly diagnosed with lupus and I actually do not know much about this disease. Due to this I have decided to register here in order to learn more about this specific disease and of course to meet people who are also suffering from lupus. I am very proud that I am a part of this wonderful community.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is so sweet of you to care enough about your grandma.
    this site is wonderful.
    any information you need just ask and someone will be there to help you.
    you might want to get your grandmother to join also.
    everyone here is her for you and her to vent, ask questions what ever you need.

WELCOME
    Keep Smiling

Thanks

Welcome Allison...... You and your grandma. This is a wonderful place to be and there are lots of knowledgeable people on this website. Hugs

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

Welcome to the site..
    You will find everything you need here and don't be afraid to ask questions, they will be answered...
    Hope your Grandma is not to bad and she is coping with the Lupus well...

x
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi allison,

welcome to a great family....we all care about each other and we all do everything we can to help with difficult times.

Thank goodness that your grandma has you. I know how special the relationship is between a grandma and her grand daughter.....you are both lucky to have each other. I had a special relationship with my grandmother, and i also have a grand daughter that is truly a gift from the angels.

Please ask any questions that you might have.....there is a wealth of information among our members, and someone is always here to help. Also, if your grandma wants to join, we will welcome her with open arms.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Allison and welcome to our family. It is commendable that you want to be there for your Grandmother and that you want to learn about this disease in order to help her. Having someone who understands is a great help to us when we are dealing with this disease.
    Please, come to us with any question that you or your Grandmother may have, or if you just need support or just to talk. We are always here and will help you and her in any way that we can!
    Again.....welcome

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hello and welcome to you Alison and its a lovely n caring thing to do for your grandmother.We are all here for you.

love Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hello Allison....

Just wanted to add my welcome to the bunch. Glad you found us and decided to jump on board.

Sorry to hear your Grandma has been given a Lupus diagnosis...gentle hugs to her.

Thank goodness she's got a loving, compassionate, intelligent granddaughter that wants to help her through this.

We're all happy to help answer your questions and hers, whatever they may be. We've got a great group of supportive people on the forum that span the globe....and there always seems to be someone available to lend a hand....or provide an ear when you want to talk.

Looking forward to hearing more from you....

Fondly,

Lori