Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Irritable bowel syndrome

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah, I have had it all endoscopy and colonoscopy... a dye test which was horrible. Several mri's ultra sounds.... when nothing showed up but the ibs I started to research on my on about the issue.

Have had more luck then the doctor.
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yeah, me too -the more luck on your own bit. I hope your IBS has been better since you have been learning about how to handle it.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Once I stopped eating all the things that were killing me, I have had less to almost no problems. For me it's just taking the food away and never having it again. It's a bummer but it truely worked for me
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

It isn't fun taking out the foods we love. I miss dairy sooo much and I really miss pizza!!!!!! I will eat it without the cheese but it just is not the same But, if it makes us hurt the way it always does.....is is worth not eating it. I am also trying to find more foods to illuminate in order to make it feel even better!!!!! We will see. Thank goodness it is summer and there are some amazing fruits and vegetables out there and it is soooooo hot, heavy foods don't even sound good. Hang in there love and we will get through this!!!!!!!

Sandy: Thank you so much for just being there for me and everyone else! This is a very frustrating disease and hard to handle at times. I think as long as we can share out stories, be there for each other and laugh at our own situations......we will get through this
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram