Thread: One Week to Go!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default One Week to Go!!!!!

Well, my boys are down in Tx visiting the ex. They have been gone for 2 weeks and we only have one to go! I cannot wait for them to get home! I really hate having to send them down there. I know they aren't babies anymore, but still hate it just the same!

On the other hand, I didn't get nearly as much done while they were gone as I planned on! The boys decided they wanted to share a room again. So, we bought bunkbeds. My eldest daughter, the dizzy one w/POTS, & I put them together. Let me tell you, that was a funny sight! I had planned on having their room re-organized and the smaller roomer transformed into our schoolroom. I'll be lucky if I get their room done! Oh well, c'est la vie! Enough chatting, I'm off to get it done since I'm feeling pretty good right now!
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I hope this last week goes so quick and you get them home again.Just take your time with the bunk beds and the school room.Do what you can.No big deal it'll get done eventually.

thinking of you
    love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It has gone by quickly overall. I just don't like it when they go. I do enjoy the quiet, but then it gets too quiet. I'm not rushing the room, honest I'm not. I didn't even work on it today. My mom was supposed to come over and help, but she didn't. Oh well! There's really not that much left to do anyway. The schoolroom is a completely different story!
    Lauren