Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just getting the hang of this site

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Leaann,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with systemic lupus five years ago. I know what it's like to be around people who you cannot, or will not talk to about health problems. Never let anyone tell you "it's all in your head". I find that it's usually not the case. You've gotta know what's wrong before you can fix it, and thinking it's all in your head, or ignoring the problem, oftentimes just makes it worse.

You know, you can come here whenever you want to talk, complain, vent, or whatever, that's one of the reasons for this place. Nobody will judge you. Anyway, your message looks fine to me, but if you ever do have questions about how the various features of the site work, please don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to our group!

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Thanks Rob,

I think I am getting the hang of it...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leaann View Post
    Hi,
    I am glad to see I am not the only one who does crazy things, my usually consisit of lighting the cig backwards,(yes we both have that bad habit) and most lately making tea and pouring it in the sink in stead of pouring it in my glass and then stopping and wondering why I have nothing to drink.

My mind seems to be going in a crazy direction but like I tell everyone I would rather laugh than cry...
    LMAO!!!!

Thanks so much I needed the laugh. Welcome to our little family.
    Natasha
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leksie View Post
    LMAO!!!!

Thanks so much I needed the laugh. Welcome to our little family.
    Natasha
    I put the Windex in the freezer yesterday. Of course my toothpaste/preparation h incident is the stuff of legend.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Well with all that I guess I am not the only one doing crazy things...but it is good to know that there are others out there that are kind of like me... Even over my servere headache today I still got in a few laughs...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline