Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are these lupus symptoms?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Debbie, I agree with Marla, it sounds more like my neurology problems than lupus. Neurology problems aren't crazy, just annoying. My advise would be to talk to a neuro, the symptoms sound migraine related or other neuro problem.

Cyber hugs are good at this point. Don't let the creepy crawlies get you down, work it through

nonna

Thanks

OMG im so glad i found this site!!!! I keep going to the doctors with the same thing your going through and they just keep sending me home telling me idk whats wrong. After i had an alegric reaction to a med that made me feel as though my skin was on fire every inch of my body hurt and i could hardly move, and i even got tiny red blisters in spots... my joints hurt my skin hurt it hard to even hold my son without have pain. :'( Now im left with this rash that comes and goes on my face the only part that doesnt turn red is around my mouth my whole face tingles and burns. I go outsdie and shop i start to get clamy yet my face is on fire, then i shake and sweat. when i get home i have to just drop every thing drink the largest glass of ICED water and i passout like i just ran in a race arount he world... this is just some of the poo im going through... I have had some blood work and one er dotor said i have to get tested for lupus. I had high proten in my blood and urine, i have high sed rate and tested positve for the rumatoied test... he wants me to get tested with a Neuro doc first before he get another blood test...

reading all your post makes me tear up my dry itchy eyes lol :') i dont feel so crazy

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zandanric View Post
    OMG im so glad i found this site!!!! I keep going to the doctors with the same thing your going through and they just keep sending me home telling me idk whats wrong. After i had an alegric reaction to a med that made me feel as though my skin was on fire every inch of my body hurt and i could hardly move, and i even got tiny red blisters in spots... my joints hurt my skin hurt it hard to even hold my son without have pain. :'( Now im left with this rash that comes and goes on my face the only part that doesnt turn red is around my mouth my whole face tingles and burns. I go outsdie and shop i start to get clamy yet my face is on fire, then i shake and sweat. when i get home i have to just drop every thing drink the largest glass of ICED water and i passout like i just ran in a race arount he world... this is just some of the poo im going through... I have had some blood work and one er dotor said i have to get tested for lupus. I had high proten in my blood and urine, i have high sed rate and tested positve for the rumatoied test... he wants me to get tested with a Neuro doc first before he get another blood test...

reading all your post makes me tear up my dry itchy eyes lol :') i dont feel so crazy
    Hi Zandanric! Welcome to WHL! Take a deep breath and then exhale because you are not crazy! You have found a place where the people understand exactly what you are talking about because we go through it as well. There are still times I read something here and I tear up because, once again, I don't have to feel alone.

We can't fix everything for you but we will be here for you. Please make yourself at home. Look through the old threads because there is so much good information in them and please feel free to start new ones if you wish. There are wonderful people here and I know I speak for everyone when I say that we look forward to getting to know you!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ditto to what Mari said

Thanks

thanks! im just so glad to know that you all are here! I sat for hours the first day a came here and looked up a bunch of my syptoms and every single one was like reading a book about myself! Now i just have to keep on top of my doctors and make them help me! Funny I just keep saying god when will i feel normal again, now that i read you guys storys i feel normal... some kind of normal anyways!

Debbie I feel what you feel everyday hopful we all can get some sort of handle on this! My doctor has tried me on every anti nausea pill im now taking some for chemo, and cancer... it sort of helps...

After a "flare" and you have to lay and sleep do you feel light headed and its like a presser in your head and you can feel your head is throbing with your heartbeat if you move before its more stable and if you move too quick OMG? i get spots in my eyes too. its like the sound hurts you...

Thanks

Unfortunatly I still feel the same, pretty lousy.
    A coworker came up behind me, to give me a massage, I jumped up in pain and almost ripped her head off.
    Poor thing, she meant well. But it hurt so much.
    I am going to get a referral to a neuro, when I see my rhuemy on 12/30.
    I really think like Marla, that it is a neuro thing.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Hi Debbie!

Seeieng a Neuro is great but I think there is just quite a bit of neuropathy that goes along with SLE. My taste buds are so sensitive that ketchup burns my tounge, LOL And of course my sense of touch is painful and off the charts, I have to have pain meds to play with my boys and I homeschool. So esp at night I have enforced a 30 min "mommy time out" during this time I take my meds and they are not allowed to touch me. My husband has caught on to this so when he wants to hold me or be intimate he will say "honey why don't you go take your mrds, LOL