Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garlic, Garlic, Garlic!!!

Thanks

Wink Garlic, Garlic, Garlic!!!

Im trying to lower my blood pressure and Ive been chopping up garlic and eating it, how much garlic should eat??? 1 clove or 2?? Or......??? Someone please help

Chriss,
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi Chriss,

i don't have answers to your question, i know someone will be along who can help with this. I just want to say good morning, hope you have a great Monday.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Im also not too sure how much.I know you can take garlic capsules from a herbal shop as it also helps thin the blood too.Yesterday i made new potatoes with garlic n parsley inside with a touch of cheese.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh can you smell me
    After i had a Pulmonary Embolism and after i finished the warfarin,the doc told me to continue eating a little garlic every day as it would help thin my blood.So,i just have a little every now n then.
    So my advice, check with a herbal shop as they sell em and will advise you how it can help with blood pressure too.
    Lots of love
    Amanda.x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Thanks Ladies,

I figure if a eat a little a day it should help out. I was just wondering if it is a standard amount to take. Angeloliver, those garlic roasted cheese potatoes sure sound good, MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm- La-licious. Not delicious but La- licious, la- licious is better than delicious, lol.
    Anyway you ladies have a great Monday as well.

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

Smile

I don't have a blood pressure problem, but I cook with garlic nearly every day. A connection, perhaps? Yesterday, I made the Dean family recipe for my son and husband - Flank steak with a mushroom, garlic and onion sauce served with garlic mashed potatoes.
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well i would of thought one tablet a day, u can get odourless ones from the pharmacy now, i know my mum takes them, not sure on the dose of them though.

ISDM
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

I have a HUGE blood pressure problem and I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun. I eventually just had to go on blood pressure medicine. It was just too high for a little person like me. I have been on blood pressure medicine now for almost 3 years and I am happy to report that as long as I stay on it, my blood pressure is as normal as it should be!!!!!! Good luck and really do hope the garlic helps! Keep me posted on how it goes!!!! I am sending you hugs and thoughts of low blood pressure tonight
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

mmmmm...I just LOVE garlic! I also use it several times a week. My blood pressure has always been around 110/70 so maybe I have been helping myself out all along and not knowing it!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I love garlic tooo!! I had Indian for dinner sunday night and the Garlic Naan was soooooo good! LOL!!
    Im not too sure about using it for blood pressure though sorry!!
    *~* Monique *~*

Thanks

One of our family friends eats one garlic clove a day and is healthy as a horse. I personaly will not eat the clove so I have bought seasonings for food that are mostly garlic or lemon and minced garlic which I mix with vinegar and olive oil for dressings. I want my garlic but I can't see myself eating the clove.