Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sluggish

Thanks

Default Sluggish

Im so tired and worn out and Im supposed to be going camping with my family this weekend. There's going to be alot of hiking involved. Im afraid I'll like pass out or something while we're out in the middle of nowhere. I really wanna go. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Go and enjoy yourself but know your limits. A GREAT time can be had tending the campfire and reading a book.

Thanks

I just dont want to be left behind by myself if Im not feeling good

Thanks

Also when knowing your limits make sure your family knows how your feeling so they can all try to do activities that everyone can enjoy on the trip. Keep the spirits up

Thanks

I've just felt so crappy for the past few weeks. I dont want to be the one who makes everyone sit around doing nothing just becuz I dont feel up to it

Thanks

The best part about getting out there is that you are out in the open and with the people you love. Sometimes I feel completely crappy and don't want to do anything and then I push myself to do it and end up feeling glad I did it, but I understand my limits and I explain to my husband and friends what my limits are and they are able to determine how much time to spend with me and have fun while they still do their own thing. This weekend I had to blow off 2 parties because I'm sick but my husband is still going to attend for a while and then come back and spend time with me while I watch the Ice age movies on Demand

Thanks

Lol I used to be able to go hiking and swimming all day. but right now Im not so sure how long I would last out there

Thanks

LOL I love it when my member rating goes up. I just went from Big Hamster to Ferret as I was talking to you. Hahaha

Thanks

Yeah I remeber the good ole days to when I didn't have to stop and rest after going up a set of stairs. But it is as it is and I can either accept it or confront it. I choose to confront, I am making myself get out there and not let life pass me by although some days I have to sleep off all the fun I had HAHAHA

Thanks

Lol me too. I was a big guppy last night and now Im a goldfish! lol