Thread: bte

Thanks

Default bte

i am 52 years old. i am a white male. since 05, i've had lupus.sclederma, raynauds, diabetes, diabetic neutrophy, unexplained pneumonia 14 times. i take numerous meds. would like to hear from people with similar diseases.

Thanks

Hi Bte, You are definitely in the right place, welcome to the group:laugh
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

Welcome Bte...I am Oluwa...

I have one your list. Lupus. SLE. I have a few syndromes rolling around. Some of us just have Lupus, but many have secondary disease or syndromes...

In a flare? How are things with you?

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hello and welcome.Yes deffinately in the right place.I have a list...some ending in gia,ous,ane,ma.....long list...except not yet diagnsed with lupus,thats ongoing at the moment.Hoping its not that, but time will tell.Either way i'll deal with it.Everyone here are lovely and very knowledgeable,so ask us anything.We will support you.

love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi bte,

WOW, you have really had a tough time these past 4 years. My name is Phyllis, i have sle, raynauds's, fibromyalgia and sjorgen's. I do not have any of your other illnesses, but i have seen members post about diabetes, so i am sure others will be along who can share more with you.

We have several men here, and they all deal with a variety of overlapping diseases/syndromes. I am sure Rob will be along, and he suffers with sle and ms. There is a lot of experience and knowledge within the members of this family, and we are always available to help, answer questions, or just listen while one vents.

hope you are doing ok. This is a great group, and i hope you find enough common ground to hang around.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi bte!
    I am 31yr old. I also have diabetes and a decade of unexplained medical phenomenia. I am awaiting a formal diagnosis but have multiple symptoms of both Lupus & Reynaurds. One rheumy I saw also thinks I have Rhuematoid Arthritis or Psoriatic Arthritis but isn't sure which (she is betting on PsA). You are in the right place to meet the people you are looking to find. There's also a Men's Forum on the main page of this site that might be of interest to you.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.