Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Face Rash

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Face Rash

For years ive been trying to photograph my face rash....finally today caught it on cam But only half a face.....but it was on both cheeks n bridge of nose n down the nose.Let me know what you think..is it THE rash? I know you carnt really tell...but hope its enough for you to see.
    P.s my ear looks like a cabbage on this photo It is normal in real life lol.xxxxx

Go to my profile to see the pic. Thanks.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It looks like it to me.

How long do yours typically last? Mine is only on one side of my face lately and acts like it's here to stay. No itching or anything....just there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hello my little "over the pond" friend,

your rash looks like mine, but your goes further up the side of the face than mine. But the blotchiness that is under the skin and a combination of red and brown, is just like what happens with me.

i bought some of the Aveena face calming lotion that was recommended here at the forum (can't remember who), and it really really helps soothe the rash. If you can't find it over there, i will get you some and mail it to you....it is helping mine.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

To be honest, if i wake up from the 'stop breathing' syndrome thingy...its there at its worst.Every day i do have a slight brownie slight pink on both cheeks...just looks like a bad sunburn pigment thing really.Today i did the garden...bang its there! But like i said its in n out of the sun when it appears.I know this will sound strange,but ive needed cream for it as i am embarrassed about it.My skin was even like porcalin before...now like a old rug So i need it to get worse to give my doctor a kick up the bum to tell me once n for all...IS THIS LUPUS and if not what is it? I just want a proper answer instead of ...it must be.....! Thats no answer to live with cause i feel crap! Thanks so much for the offer of sending me thwe cream Phyllis...i will look for it...but after the doc see's it.
    Yesterday the doc came to see my Mam.I hijacked the appointment n showed it him,but it was'nt as bad....he looked at me like he'd stepped in dog poo I also showed him the rash on the backs of my arms n legs too.
    Emotionless eyes i got.AGAIN! I dont want it to be lupus but i sure want to know how a 29 year old back then SUDDENLY gets sick...gets told its depression n a break down,to complete near hairloss.....to now 39 years old and even worse than back then,still with no deffinate answers,still being made to feel like imwasting their time.
    I need a lotto win and soon to hire a professional with time to go through my case...and listen to me for once!
    LOve
    Amoaner xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Default from jake

hi you are cool
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi angel,

save your picture of your face and take it with you to your next appointment....the rash is very visible.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

You are your own paparazzi!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn those paparazzi......they keep following you

You should take your laptop to your doctor and pull up the picture and let them see for themselves what it really looks like. It is funny how these types of things hide themselves when you have your appointments. It is a good thing you finally have a picture of it!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Your cool too Jake.xxx

What a good idea...im gonna try n print it...then frame it...then stick it on my face when i walk in and ask him if he's seen this ever before and ask..what is it Oh thats if he doesnt fall asleep first...after last time....the yawning...silly man.xxx

Thanks

Love the dolphin covers

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope it helps sweetie. But I'd be prepared for him to act indifferent about it...just in case he does. Maybe he will see it and get on the ball about it. Maybe he won't. I walked in to my last appt with my last rheumy with a super red malar rash feeling sure that was going to help me...and she totally ignored me about it saying she doesn't believe I have lupus at all, but HAE instead, and scooted me off to that moron hematologist.

And she was the nice rheumy too...out of the three. I hope the picture helps Amanda. ((((Hugs))))