Thread: Ughhh!!

Thanks

Default Ughhh!!

I am soooo tired of peeing all the time! It's really frustrating. I used to never get up during the night to go pee, now it's 2 -5 times a night. Even my boyfriend is noticing that I go all the time. I feel like on that commercial on TV, talking about if you have bladder control problems, you have to know where the restroom is everywhere that you go in public.
    Someone might think I was bulemic if I wasn't so chubby. hehee ops:

Thanks

I hear you there laura! I get up at least once or twice through the night and I never use to before.
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Have you ever seen a urologist? I finally mentioned this symptom to my primary who sent me to a uro. Come to find out I have Interstitial Cystitis of the bladder. It causes frequent bathroom trips, plus can also cause lots of pain. Things are much better with a controlled diet and spasm meds.

Thanks

I have a somewhat "delicate" question to ask regarding the bladder, peeing, and pain. ops: Has anyone ever looked "down there" and found that the opening to the urethra is very red and almost swollen looking instead of the normal flesh color? I can always tell when I'm "red" because it's irritible and makes me pee more than normal. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Laura07,

You're not alone... I used to sleep through the nite, :sleeping: without a bathroom break, but, ever since I've been put on the medication (prednisone and cellcept) I wake up once in the middle of the nite to pee. It drives me crazy :crazyeyes: because it takes me a while to get comfy again and to fall back asleep.
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."