Hi everyone I'm Beth and just joined this support group, needed to something and they don't have a local one around here so thought I would give this a whirl! I'm 33 years old, married second time I have a 10 year old daughter and a 14 year old step son. I was diagnosed with systemtic lupus 12 years ago and since that time I have had the following added to my list, please excuse the spelling, I'm horrible at it! : ) Fibromylgia, rhanayds, sordjens, irritable bowel, high blood pressure and of course the wonderful fatigue that comes along with this wonderful disease.

My lupus and other illness where for the most part very managable, I always considered myself to be a lucky one and that streak ended a few months ago, I started having a horrible cough fractured ribs from coughing so vilently I have been sick now for going on 5 months have seen my rhyme about 3 times a family doc about 6 and a pulmanary specialst once who ordered a whole battery of tests and so far they can"t find a reason or a cause for the cough and as of now the are just giving my codine cough medicine to try to make it better. It's gotten to the point where I have lost my job and I am the sickest I have ever been in my life, I sleep the average of 2 hours a night and maybe an hour or 2 duiring the day. I'm going stir crazy because I can't work which means I don't get to see people talk to people ect. So basically if anyone out there has ever had a problem with coughing related to there illness I would love to hear how the stopped yours and if anyone in general want to have a person to write back and forth to I'm here! Take care everyone!