Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-surfacing to say Hi and wishing everyone well

Thanks

Default Re-surfacing to say Hi and wishing everyone well

Hello everyone,

I've been through the diagnosis roller coaster and did not want to hop back on without knowing what I have and how I can relate. I was diagnosed with undifferentiated connective tissue syndrome in June 2008, February 2009 I was told it was not Lupus it was mild sleep apnea 3 months later with C-Pap and still fatigued more tests have ruled undifferentiated connective tissue syndrome back in and today I was diagnosed with Sjorgen's Syndrome. Although it's not a great victory I am happy to hear it's something we still need more test to decide if its Primary or secondary and more blood results also show increase creatine kinase which they can't explain. I have had my good days and bad days and still feel comfortable when I view the posts on this site. I was saddened to hear all the aches and pains you all have suffered lately. My heart goes out to everysingle one of you Rasta, ISDM, Rob, etc...It's always nice to read up after not being on for a while and seeing the support given by AngelO, Mountdreamerin, Saysusie, etc.... THIS IS A WONDERFUL SITE I AM GLAD I FOUND IT AND GLAD I FOUND ALL YOU WONDERFUL CARING SOULS ON IT AND I WISH YOU ALL MANY MANY GOOD DAYS. I will try not to be a stranger especially since all of theses new and scary things are happening.

Thanks

I am soooo happy to see you back!

You have been missed.....

I'm excited to hear about your Rollerderby participation...read it on the "Good Things..." thread. What great exercise....and such a great release for stress, I bet.

I'm glad to hear you're getting some answers with your health issues...I hope they continue to give you good care and help you on your road to wellness.

Stick around....so I don't have to worry about you...I definitely noticed your absence.

Big hugs....

much Love,

Lori

Thanks

Default The diagnosis rollercoaster

A fun ride, is it not?? Hope you get it figured out soon. You are always welcome here. Glad you have returned. By the way...love your avatar! Great looking dog...(My hubby says I never met one I didn't like - hate it when he's right

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Welcome back!!!!! You have been missed I am sorry to hear about your roller coaster ride, the only advice I can give you is to hang on tight......it gets bumpy sometimes Don't be a stranger and we look forward to hearing more from you. Take care of yourself and I am sending you gentle hugs and well wishes
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi spanglishqueen,

so glad to hear from you again. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this back and forth stuff with your diagnosis. I hope the drs. quickly determine what is going on, and that you can start some treatment that gives you relief.

i have really missed you, please stay around and let us walk with you....we all know the way.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh yes you were missed,but so glad you popped back.Glad you have more answers just wish you wasnt sick fullstop! But you rest and let us know how you get on,hope its better news for you,than you expect anyway.We are always thinking of you....so im sending you a gentle hug.Hope to see you back soon when you can.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

While I am so very happy to see you back, I am sorry to hear that you are still suffering. I know what you mean by being happy to have a diagnosis! We've all been there at some point. Undifferentiated Connective Tissue disease is capable of causing just as many maladies as one would get having a specific disease. So, all of your symptoms are indeed real and need to be treated (whether it is primary or secondary). I hope that you do receive appropriate treatment and that you can start to feel better soon.
    As you've seen, we will always be here for you! Welcome Back

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank you all so much its nice to be back I truly missed all of you and actually quote your sayings and stories to others. Pearl thanks for the commoent on my Avatar that is my oldest Boxer Loki!. I've had 3 him Athena who pased away in 2006 and Terra who is 2 and insane

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ahhh so cute,so big but cute.How are you today?x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Outstanding is my normal greeting ( but really just struggling to not ache) Not only am I dealing with my auto stuff but now with a STUPID virus :P My philosophy is that if I portray healthiness I will be healthy or something like that. LOL