Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess i posted on the wrong board...

Thanks

Hello Brian...

I'm cruising in here late....been gone for a few days. But I just wanted to add my welcome to the bunch.

I'm glad you've been 'reading' us for awhile and decided to join. We're always happy to have more company...and more people to share and learn from.

Glad to hear the postive attitude in your words....encouragement goes a long way on this forum.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.....

Fondly,

Lori

p.s. F.Y.I. the brain fog thing hit me on my last post, and I struggled with the word "alright" till I finally decided, what the hell....let it have 3 L's.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

lori and rob,

thanks to both of you....i had my first laugh when reading about 3 Ls in alllright, and speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

thanks to both of you.....i cherish our friendship.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey Brian;
    I am Saysusie, Moderator/Administrator of this site which, as you've seen, is filled with the most compassionate, understanding, and friendly people from all over the world. I see that you have been warmly welcomed by many of our members. I've just returned from vacation and so I am adding my welcome to those you've already received.
    I am glad to hear that you are trying to remain positive, this will actually go a long way in your ability to manage your illness and to maintain a relatively normal lifestyle. We are here to help you in any way that we can and to make sure that you know that you are not alone. This is the place to come when you want to be amongst people who truly understand!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!