Thread: Hello newbie to website but not to lupus

Thanks

Default Hello newbie to website but not to lupus

I was diagnosed in 2002, was really shocked since I thought my rash was rosacea, but fortunetly my doc was familiar with lupus, the reason being she has lupus herself. I also have Sjogrens which is no surprise to most of you. I guess my biggest symptom is feeling detached, well at least it's the hardest to deal with. Recently I started having high blood pressure I have been on about 4 different kinds, My question is, is there a blood pressure medicine out there that does not exaserbate lupus.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

welcome mammiebren! I can't answer your blood pressure question but I can relate to your roseacea story. I was diagnosed with rosecea by 1 dermie a few years back. I doubted the doc because I had a friend from early childhood who suffered badly from rosecea and I knew that my symptoms looked nothing like hers. amazingly, all the roseacea medicines did nothing for me. I asked the doc about that at a follow up and she was like well every case is different. I was yay, different because it's not what you think it is so see ya! Sorry for going so off topic. I really just wanted to say hello and welcome!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Hi , no answers for you sorry .

Patty
    Check out my web site for handmade Goats Milk Soaps & Lotions. We also raise Icelandic Sheep & Angora Bunnies

[url]www.MilkMadeSoapsandLotions.com