Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Plans

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Weekend Plans

I can't believe the whole week has come and gone. Lately, it seems like time flies by faster and faster! I just realized that tomorrow is the weekend and I was wondering what everyone had planned?
    My plans are to go to the dog shelter that I volunteer at tomorrow night and walk some pups then go out and play DD for a friend's bday. Saturday I am praying for nice weather and will hit the beach if the sun allows and Sunday I will be home resting. At least, that is my plan at the moment, but as we all know, plans are subject to current physical conditions and can and will change at any time! What about you?
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Going out to dinner and a movie for my birthday. Oh and sleeping in. Going to try to wash my car at some point too, it's driving me crazy!

Thanks

I am going to head up north tomorrow afternoon and camp away from the heat of the city!!!!! The high here tomorrow is 107 with 30% humidity!!!!! Whoever said that Arizona had dry heat, well, that has already gone out the door for this summer I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

My weekend plans..???

This is my son's last weekend before he leaves for Japan on Tuesday for an exchange trip.

He and I will be heading to the bookstore on Saturday to buy some reading material for the 16 hour plane ride.

I am also allowing him to have a few friends over on Saturday for a small goodbye party. There will be video games on the big screen, doritos and salsa, and a rousing game of nerf gun fights around my house. Picture 7, sixteen-year-old boys, all with different nerf guns, running amok through the lower levels of my house. I will be finding stray nerf gun ammo scattered throughout my house for the next 2 weeks.

On Sunday, I will sleep in, so that I might recover from 7 sixteen-year-old boys running amok in my house.....

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, pain-free weekend!

Lots of Love,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh it was so exciting hearing what eeryones doing this weekend,beach sounds fab,finding the cool weather sounds good as i know how hot it gets where you live,16 year olds party,Kducks celebrating with a meal n a movie.Oh the dog shelter,fab job!! Lori,i'll be sending you hugs as i know how much you will miss your beautiful son,but he will experience the unimaginable and have such a great time,we will all support you.Hopefully you can update us on what he gets up to on his travels.
    Me.....either...sleep away the weekend....or sit in my garden thinking of all you enjoying yourselves.I wish you all a fab time and ope the pain stays away so you can all enjoy!!
    Love Amanda.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's nice to hear what everyone's plans are. My hubby has to work most of the weekend but we plan to cook out on Sunday with the kids. I'm trying to find a good deal on a new washing machine...ours is on its last leg and about to go.

Lori...((((hugs)))) That will be such a tough goodbye.

Happy birthday, Kducks!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh goodluck on a new washing machine...so hope you get a cheap one but a good make in a deal.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hoping to go to the B-52 concert tonight, if Lupus will allow me to go. Also, hope to check out laptop computers. We are trying to decide between a MAC and a Dell. My boyfriend says, "it is worse than buying a car."
    Last edited by DrinkofWtr; 06-26-2009 at 12:54 PM.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I'm heading out to the airport tomorrow to practice my aerobatic rountine for the upcoming airshow. I put on a demonstration at last year's show with a radio control jet and helicopter, and I've been invited to come back this year and do it again. I used to be a pilot, but stopped flying not long after I was diagnosed with SLE. Flying radio control aircraft is the next best thing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

kducks, I just washed my car last weekend. actually, my very sweet 14year old neice just washed my car. such a good kid! Hope you enjoy that dinner and sleep!
    rastagirl - <<<hugs>>> I can only imagine how difficult that will be. You'll have to tell his friends to come over while he is away to give you a little reminder of teenage boys!
    angel-sleep and gardening sound like wonderful plans to me! what are you growing in your garden?
    abbas-good luck with that washer! the kenmore front loaders are really nice. you can get one real cheap (compared to sticker price) in a scratch and dent section. usually nothing wrong with those but a nick or little dent anyway.
    DoW-rest then go to the loveshack! and leave early if you are not up to the end.
    rob-when I first read your post, I thought you were say you do an acrobatic show at the airshow like the sky divers do! Where you a commercial or private pilot? RC planes are really cool. used to know someone who was big time into that hobby. I'll have to dig around and see if I can't find some of his old email video footage for you. Enjoy! (and take video to show us!)
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.