Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson died!

Thanks

Unhappy Michael Jackson died!

TMZ has comfimred it.

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

http://www.tmz.com/

Wow, I heard he was suffering from Lupus a couple years ago, makes you wonder....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default h

I know its so sad.xxx Just been confirmed here.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I am sad, for his family, but I hope they mention his Lupus battle, i havent heard that metioned at all yet! hugs kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

TMZ n L.A Times all saying he has died...but they are saying its not 100% confirmed until they hear from the hospital who will be giving a report very soon....so we'll know for sure then.Be good if its not true,but aint looking good...is it.x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Kducks......its confirmed 100% now.x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i agree with what is being said....."we have lost possibly the most talented persons that this world has known."

If he truly had lupus, surely they will mention it....so far, it is amazing at all of the rumors that run around about him. They are alking about the different medical issues that he has faced, and he certainly had lupus symptoms....skin issues, pain, heart problems, etc....so maybe so. If this is true, and if the family will release it, this might be the boost that research for lupus so desperately needs.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just got several text while on lunch break and away from my desk. I can't believe it. I just read on several web sites and heard the breaking news as my sister watched the news and I overheard on the phone. On BET.com they did mention Lupus first as one of his ailments throughout the years. I am deeply saddened he has passed and my heart aches for his children BUT a part of me wants so badly for NEWs all over the world to announce Lupus as one of his ailments and for people to start questioning and looking into what Lupus is and bring the NATIONAL WORLD WIDE attention and research to this disease....Time is NOW! God Bless you MJ RIP!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ah so sad......i really liked him allot n went to see him in concert.He 'll be missed so much.I was just also shocked to hear Farrah Fawcett has died this afternoon as well.What a very sad day.x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I didn't realize he had Lupus. I hope that they do mention that but so far CNN hasn't said anything about that.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Wow,

What a shock. And he was only 50 years old-very sad. Despite all the troubles he had, he was an absolutely amazing talent. I remember when the Thriller album came out. All my buddies and I were die-hard heavy metal fans. Then Michael Jackson comes along and makes music with more of a Motown beat that is so good that even hardcore headbangers love it. This is sad news. Rest in Peace.