Thread: Our God is an Awesome God!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Smile Our God is an Awesome God!

How has He touched your life? I have shared my story of miraculous recovery from a certain horrible death...but we also have to remember the little miracles that He bestows on us every day. We have to remember that simply opening our eyes to a new day is a miracle!

What has God done for you today? If you can't come up with anything, open your eyes and your heart...He is working through us all right now!!

Share YOUR stories of how Our Lord has worked through you. Through sharing, we can all glorify His name for the AWESOME things He does for us all!!

Blessings,
    Carrie

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My God blessed me again today with the love of my husband and the support of my family. Without the love of God I don't know where I would be. I thank God everyday for his blessings and today I ask for comforting in my heart and mind.

Natasha
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins

Thanks

Default Thanks Carrie for this thread...

Our God is an awesome God ....and tonight He blessed me with eyes to see one of the most spectacular sunsets of my life.

Today, our weather forecaster announced that we have sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere over Portland for the next few days, due to a volcanic eruption that happened in Russia on June 12th. What this meant for us, was a sunset with layers of deep purples and lavenders that were more beautiful than I could possibly describe.

When I heard this, I drove to the highest hill in our area and stood by myself and watched this truly amazing sight.

This afternoon, I put my teenage son on a plane headed for an exchange trip in Japan.....so I felt like this beautiful sunset was a special gift from God, straight to my heart. I needed to stand and gaze into the West....and feel the Love of my Father in Heaven surrounding me and letting me know He has His watchful eye on my Son and everything will be alright.

Tonight, I am truly thankful for eyes to see the beauty of this world....and the blessings that fill my life as a Mom to my Son and Daughter.

In His name....

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you for posting this Carrie!
    YES, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! What has he done for me...BLESSED ME with an unbelievable supportive loving family. A family that had the strength to nurse me back to health, pray over me when I laid in the bed in pain, a family that never showed they were scared but only had love in their eyes and smiles on their faces. Through this love I STAND everyday. Things haven't been the best for me the past few years but I believe and know he has a plan and has me on the path I am suppose to go.
    BY THY STRIPES I AM HEALED!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Some months ago, a rheumy found a complement deficiency in my blood that is very rare. She couldn't fill me in much about it, or the hematologist she sent me to either. Since it's rare, it's hard to find out much about it online. Some of you have read my struggles I shared about that. I just wanted to bang my head on the desk and scream. I've never had such a hard time finding information in my life.

I had found this one place for people with this deficiency, but since I don't seem to have the typical symptoms of it, I couldn't really find much to help me understand what is going on. There are different types within the disease but I couldn't find much that fit my symptoms. I was beginning to doubt I even had the deficiency...thinking maybe it was another one of those flukes that happen with blood tests. I signed up for some advice but only got an automated answer which was some help but... I still felt so in the dark. I had so many questions and just couldn't find the answers.

Today I heard back from the organization personally...an email...wanting to know if I got some help. The answers are starting to flood in. It turns out it is autoimmune and it does occur with Lupus and Sjogren's syndrome too. Some science was done to prove it too! And someone is going to call me on the phone that knows ALOT about it...so I can ask all my questions. I'm SO relieved!

Not only did God direct me to where I needed to find help...but He sustained me while I waited! And I really stink at waiting! lol.

Thanks

Today, God gave me rest...rest after a spinal fluid leak on Wednesday. I was in the hospital for two days, but am getting better...all because He wills it to be so!
    Blessings,
    Carrie

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

Thanks

Jesus is definitely AWESOME!!!!!!!! He has proved that over and over for me. He is my savior, Im grateful to wake up everyday. Im also grateful that he provides me with strength to get through lupus, work, and school. When I think about what the lord has done for me I become overjoyed. God is Good all the time

Bless........
    Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

God has done everything for me today! Carrie, that picture is awsome, I hope you do not mind, I saved it to my pictures file. I pray for healing for all dealing with this horrible disease and comfort to our loved ones who by Gods grace helps us, Amen.
    A happy 4th to all and God Bless. Jim.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3