Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Lift Things Anymore

Thanks

I also am unable to lift. I was a nurse 17 years, and now I do good to carry a 2liter! and i also drop everything! ugh!!!! HUGS kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Yeah, me too Kathy!!! I drop things as well!!!!! Ive always been "butterfingers" but its even WORSE since getting sick!! LOL Things are always flying across the room these days!!! The kids duck alot more!! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks for the laugh jeannette....i can visualize kids ducking from flying objects....
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

You are very welcome Phyllis!! LOL Im glad i could make you laugh!!!!! Thats what friends are for!!!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

I am dropper of things! I can be holding something and the next minute it s all over the floor, oooooops! I also run into things. I run into the bedroom wall at least three times a day! Tim gets a pretty good laugh out of this one. The whole lifting things, I have been struggling with that for a bit. I just don't have the energy or the strength to do it most days! it is nice reading that so many others have this problem right now.....thank you all for actually making me feel normal!!!!!!

As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

We are all here to bump off of walls and have things fly out of our hands together Danica!!!! LOL Shoot, we better be careful though if we all ever get together in the same room!!! LOL Now that would be some good footage for Funniest Home Videos!!!!! LOL

Thanks

Hey guys, i just thought though, we could win the $100,000 grand prize for our clumsiness!!!!! We SHOULD have a Lupus gathering!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    Hey guys, i just thought though, we could win the $100,000 grand prize for our clumsiness!!!!! We SHOULD have a Lupus gathering!!!!!
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in 100%!!!!!!!!

As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Ive said it before Danica but i AM SERIOUS TOO!!!!! I would LOVE it!!!!This is my happy dance im doing just thinking about how FUN it would be!!!!!