Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi im new!!!!

Thanks

Default hi im new!!!!

hi my name is Jen, im 25 and have got discoid lupus. i have also today found out i have probably got lupus mastitis as well which is really uncommon. Anyway look forward to chatting to you all xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to the site Jen!
    Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but you have come to the right place to find love, support and a bunch of cyber friends who are always here to listen to whatever is on your mind or what you are feeling!
    Again welcome!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to our site.
    We have here very understanding and smart people. we are here for you to vent, ask questions or just to say whats up. have a great day

Thanks

Hello Jen...

Welcome...glad you decided to join us. Sorry about the news you received today...gentle hugs to you. It's never easy hearing we've got yet another thing to add to the Lupus.

You've happened across a great bunch of supportive members on this site....there's always someone here to help answer your questions or listen when you want to share....or vent. We defintely do that here too.

Feel free to ask your questions or jump in on any of our threads already started. And if you need help with the site, just give a shout out....we're happy to help.

We have several members from the UK....I'm sure they'll be along to roll out the welcome mat soon.

Looking forward to hearing more from you....

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Welcome Jen,

Sorry you have to be here in a nice way....but so glad you found us.

lots of love
    Angel.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Nice to meet you Jenn! I am new here as well. Everyone on here is so nice and supportive. It's like a family away from your family. Welcome to the family!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello Jen,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus 5 years ago. You should feel right at home here as we have quite a few members from the UK. We don't seem to see many people with discoid lupus here, so your input will be a welcome addition. Welcome to our group!

Rob

Thanks

Wow thanks guys I wasn't expecting so many replies. Its hard to find a lupus forum where people actually reply as most of the ones I have seen are really old and noone has posted for years! Thank you so much for your replies chat soon x

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jenstar View Post
    Wow thanks guys I wasn't expecting so many replies. Its hard to find a lupus forum where people actually reply as most of the ones I have seen are really old and noone has posted for years! Thank you so much for your replies chat soon x
    I know what you mean Jen. Before I discovered this site, I found alot of well meaning sites that unfortunately had little or no activity. Questions would go for weeks without a response, or just remain unanswered. I think we have one of the most active groups of people I've ever seen. There's always someone here to talk to. I glad you found us!

Rob

Thanks

Hi Jen,

Welcome to your new second home and your new family. I am fairly new here and love this forum, because people do respond to your posts and try to help and support you. I was diagnosed with SLE and RA two years ago.

Debbie