Thread: Feel Better Soon Rob....

Thanks

Default Feel Better Soon Rob....

Just taking a quick poll....how many of you are noticing a big gaping hole in our Forum when our Rob is missing?

I'll cast the first vote....YES, ROB....you are missed!

Rob has had the Flu pretty bad the last few days and is laying low...trying to get better. We definitely ALL know how much the flu sucks!

Just wanted to let everyone know the status of our Rob....and take a chance to let YOU know Rob, that this place is most certainly not the same without you. Your presence here makes a huge difference to each of us. I, for one, value your wisdom, support, sense of humor....and most importantly, your friendship.

I've enjoyed swapping stories with you....especially my personal favorite...Handcuff Boy! That one makes me chuckle every time I think of it.

Your stories and sharing have given my mind some chances to "get away" from the frustrations of Lupus....and that is a very valuable gift in my eyes.

I hope you are continuing your recuperation day by day....and will soon be feeling much better.

So, the two rules of this thread are:

#1....ROB does not need to respond in any way until he is fully recovered from the flu....and then, only if he feels up to it.

#2....Encouraging ROB is required!

Let the encouraging commence.......

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Rob...bless your heart! ((((Hugs))) to you and I'm praying for a speedy recovery! You're missed!!

Thanks

Getta Betta Soon, Rob..

Starve a cold, feed a fever...feed a cold, starve a fever. I forget which is which...lol...either which way it seems like there will be food in the belly.

Hugs, loves.
    OLuwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Hi Rob,

Believe it or not, I was thinking about you at work yesterday, because I have not seen any new posts from you. It was my intention to ask about you today.
    Not that I know what is going on, I wish you a speedy recovery. And once you feel better, let us know.
    We miss you.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope you didn't get the swine flu. Hope your recovery is speedy.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

OMG i was wondering where you were noticed that you had not add your much appraited two pence worth to threads!!!!
    lots and lots and lots and millions of lots of get well soon hugs rob i hope some is there taking care of your every need!!!
    get better soon missing ya Hxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Wow,

You guys are really something. Thank you! I am officially back! Not 100% but way better than I was! I suddenly had a fever of 102 last week and had terrible congestion in my lungs, and a sore throat to beat all. Of course, the first thing my Dr. does is test me for the H1N1 virus-negative thankfully! That was a bit of stress I didn't need though. So after 6 days of hell the fever is gone and I'm just dealing with some coughs and congestion. I missed you guys-I couldn't even get off the couch one day, it really beat me up a bit. Anyway, it's catch-up time now.

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words, and everything you all do to help keep our home here in order. This place would not be one of the finest Lupus sites on the net without all of you!

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah i miss you too fella,

I do pop onto your profile every now and again to make sure your still breathing

P&L
    ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Smile

Glad that you're feeling better, Rob. On another of your posts, it looks like you're already up for Magueritas, so you must be feeling better!
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Rob,

so glad you are feeling a touch better now.Now where n when is the party? I got a stash of chocolate and chilidogs.....over there in the corner....shhhhh!!

lots of love
    Amanda.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx