Thread: diagnosed with crest syndrome

Thanks

Unhappy diagnosed with crest syndrome

Hello everyone. it has been awhile since i have posted anything. well back in april i went on vacation for (10 days) kind of had a cold but nothing serious the day we get home from vacation i have to go to the hospital with double pneumonia with strep in my lungs (very sick) they said if my husband would have waited i wouldnt be here now, anyways i went to my dr to get my 3 month check up and they say i have Crest syndrome, never said anything about lupus. just concentrated on all of my auto immune diseases and this crest syndrome. I am 39 yrs old and feel like i am falling apart.

thanks
    tiffany

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm 39 and feel like that too. ((((Hugs))))

I don't know much about CREST. Did they specifically say you don't have Lupus? It's not uncommon to have more than one autoimmune disease and I believe CREST is AI. I'm reading it's limited scleroderma? More posts will be coming in with people who know better than I. Just wanted to offer some hugs and tell you to hang in there. So sorry you were knocked down with double pneumonia with strep! How horrible! I'm so glad you're still with us!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tiffany,

Take care and get well soon. My prayers are with you.