Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back Procedure tomorrow...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi carrie,

i am so thankful that your procedure went ok....sounds like you got good news, and i hope you wil feel better really soon. What a scary day you have had, and i hope you are having a peaceful night's sleep.

Give your precious little one a hug....she looks like an angel.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Hi Carrie,

It sounds like the procedure is helping you. Think positive and we will keep praying.

Debbie

Thanks

Wellllllllllllllllll...the procedure went great, and I was getting a lot of relief from it...then yesterday, I went to get Annie from Vacation Bible School, and I had her about halfway up and into her car seat, and tore my disc even more. I am now on strict bedrest until my epidural on Wednesday.

Does it EVER END?!?!?! SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Carrie

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh no...i was just gonna say well done....but now...oh my...just lie there n rest.Not what you needed to happen....just rest up...It will all get better soon.

love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry you started to feel a little bit better than wham. you are in my thoughts i think i need a list now before i go to bed lol, but you are on the top. xoxo

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Carrie,

Sorry that I didn't get to post this before your procedure, but I am sooooo happy that it went well for you. I hope you are feeling better and are off that weight restriction real soon. I know your little girl must be wishing for that same thing. How often do you have to get the injections?

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My prayers are with you.

Thanks

Sandy, I get one a week for three weeks. I have another one tomorrow...woohoo!! I hate bedrest, though It's it odd...you pray sometimes to be able to just stay in bed for a week, but when it's forced on you, it SUCKS!!! :P At least after tomorrow, I won't be on bedrest anymore. Still not allowed to pick up more than 5 pounds of weight until all the epidurals are done, though.

Back pain is significantly less, but they also have me on 600 of Neurontin 3x a day. I will let you all know how things go tomorrow!! Thank you ALL for your well-wishes. As always, you're the best!!
    Blessings,
    Carrie

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

Thanks

AWWWW, HI Carrie! So sorry you are suffering from this back issue! I just wanted to tell you that im thinking about you and to start stretching when you are BETTER. I have a broken L5 and a missing disc so im grnding bone on bone, stretching has helped me TREMENDOUSLY!!!! Give accupuncture a try as well!!!! ITS GREAT!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette