Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One More Doctor...Monday

Thanks

Default One More Doctor...Monday

Well, I'm off to see my next doctor in my seemingly never ending doctor tour. Immunology tomorrow. I'm surprisingly nervous, you think this would be old hat. I'm embarrassed and sad really, to think how many doctors I've had to see. It's it stubborness or just plain insanity? Some made sense, others I could have done without.

So, if you all could send some prayers and Karma to me around 11am Central time tomorrow, it would be much appreciated. I want to get to myself feeling normal and stay there for a bit and most of all...stop having to go to doctors....

Larz
    My Avatar represents most of my doctors. They don't want to look at what is going on, listen to what I'm saying or tell me anything!! Sound familiar?

Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Larz77 View Post
    Well, I'm off to see my next doctor in my seemingly never ending doctor tour. Immunology tomorrow. I'm surprisingly nervous, you think this would be old hat. I'm embarrassed and sad really, to think how many doctors I've had to see. It's it stubborness or just plain insanity? Some made sense, others I could have done without.

So, if you all could send some prayers and Karma to me around 11am Central time tomorrow, it would be much appreciated. I want to get to myself feeling normal and stay there for a bit and most of all...stop having to go to doctors....

Larz
    Im sending you a prayer that way! I totally understand about the many Drs. I have been through a chain of them myself, who think they know everything, and dont really know squat! lol Good luck! Kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Good luck with your doc appointment...
    I know how you feel...i feel like every second day i have another appointment with someone else at the moment....I have my rheumatologist on thursday where im getting all the results from my last lot of tests (im fairly nervous about this!), then GP appointment next tuesday for my monthly BP checks...then the thursday after that i will be at the hematologists!! Crazy crazy it is...
    I hope you arent feeling too nervous....hoping everything goes well for you tomorrow!!
    *~* Monique *~*

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you got it Larzz,

at 11:00 central time tomorrow, i will pause and send many angels your way.....listen for the whispers as they watch over you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

SO, how did it go Larz? I hope it went WELL!!!!!! I know the whole dr thing is almost MORE draining than the illness itself!!! That is if you arent seeing GOOD drs!!!! Well, at least EGO driven drs!!! I hope you are feeling good and please let us know when you feel up to it!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Larz im thinking of you and so hope it went well for you.I too understand the misery of the many trips we have to endure.....to still sometimes not get the answers we urgently need.Lets hope this appointment was a good one.

love
    Amanda.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Default Thanks to all

Thanks to all that send positive vibes and prayers my way. It's funny, I knew just posting here, the thoughts and wishes would be there and inside, I felt like I carried an army in there with me. Not much to report...just my giving him a lot of information. Feeling down through this. Partly because I had a decent weekend. Partly because this Thrush is not giving up the battle easily and I don't know how I got it (I'm not on immunosuppresants right now...no Imuran, no prednisone). So I'm concerned. I don't think you can "just get it"...if you are a healthy adult. Partly down because going over everything that is going on with me, thinking of all the doctors, all the meds, etc...well, sometimes the reality is hard for me. I want so much to be "normal"....I'm sure we all do.

I still don't know what the Immunologist can do for me. There are not many of these people out there. I sure hope they don't create more issues for me. Seems like I'm now a magnet for so many different issues. I hope they find something, down when they don't, but down also when they find "unrelated" stuff. I'm rambling....thanks for the support.

Larz
    My Avatar represents most of my doctors. They don't want to look at what is going on, listen to what I'm saying or tell me anything!! Sound familiar?

Thanks

Hey Larz...

I didn't see the post to send my vibes..but know you are always in my prayers, Larz....

Have you been on antibiotics recently? If so, could trigger thrush by killing the normal balance bacteria in your mouth.

I forgot Larz, are you on prednisone..it could result in thrush too...

Or from playing too many video games. Okay, I just made that up.

It might help a bit put 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water. Swish around in your mouth and then spit it out...

Have a good night.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Larz, I love that your avitar represents your doctors. If you didn't live so far away, I might think you had seen some of the same docs I have been too. I know exactly how you feel. I have been trying to remind myself to make a 2nd opinion appointment and it keeps slipping my mind but in the back of my head, I am like, well, at least that's one week without having to go see another doctor! There are so many in my phone now that they are all listed with their name and then their specialty next to their name to remember what they all do. I hope the trush at least clears up soon for you.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey larz,

i agree with oluwa....i think the thrush is caused by winning too many arcade games....sounds reasonable to me, how bout you?
    Phyllis

share a smile today