Thread: Good Days

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Good Days

I had a great day today. Even went for a walk with a friend and a dog. 1.5 miles. It's been almost 2 months since I have been able to walk that far. It was a little misty, but I didn't care. My next goal is to get back to dancing. I used to go 3-4x/week and I have only gone once in 2 months. Hopefully, my ankles will continue to cooperate!

Thanks

That sounds like an AMAZING day! Keep going and stay positive that's the
    way to go especially when youre feeling that good! I hope you continue to do
    good and that your ankles keep on keepin on!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks K for the support!!!!!!

Thanks

AWWWW< good for you Sandy!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! What used to seem like the "little things" arent so little anymore huh!!! Im really happy for you, its so important to MOVE whenever we can, even through the discomfort at times!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Sandy,

Well done and you just do it slowly...but enjoy it all.

love
    Angel.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

lucky7, that is exactly how I feel, that the little things aren't so little anymore. Especially things I have done almost all my life, like climbing stairs or even just getting up off the bed or couch at times.

Hi Angel! I am learning to slow my roll, but I am not necessarily liking the slower pace. I am learning to listen to my body and slow it down right now though.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi sandy,

i really miss multi-tasking....where i used to do 5 or 6 things at once, doing 2 things now results in some sort of an accident...drives me crazy.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sandy;
    Kudos to you and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I know that you will be able to have many more walks and even go a further distance. Take it slow and work your way up! But again.....Congratulations!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Oh, me too Phyllis! Carl would get so mad at me! LOL Hes like "ya know, studies show that when you do more than one thing at a time, nothings getting done to its best because you're not giving it your full attention". LOL Yeah, well, at least im getting things done though!!! Hes happy now though since ive slowed WAY DOWN!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette